Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

lala0711
lala0711 wrote:
2011-06-01 00:33:27 -0700

i had this friend name jordan b she my bff back in st.robert she was date ing me x aj bale i was so mad i wanted to kill her but she choose aj n me i said no u cant choose me n him so what but we r still bffs forever

-LetMeGo
-LetMeGo wrote:
2011-05-31 19:26:22 -0700

Corey Got Layed.

Bahahahahaa. That made my week.

lena1058_1771525
lena1058_1771525 wrote:
2011-05-31 14:44:19 -0700

thats not rite to leave u ur friends i would leave relationship and go for friendship unless u wont do it and not take sides

MiSsDiMpLeS
MiSsDiMpLeS wrote:
2011-05-31 13:39:51 -0700

Friends is priceless i luv my friendsand ill never leave them or trade a friend cuz i luv chelsea smile except one was mad at me for datin a guy tht she dated

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-05-31 13:28:50 -0700

friendship 4 sure

lesley555
lesley555 wrote:
2011-05-31 13:16:03 -0700

friendship is better and in skool all my friends hav problems with that and i ask them wat do u want friendship or him lol Tongue Out

-CocoPuff♥
-CocoPuff♥ wrote:
2011-05-31 12:40:50 -0700

Friend Ship Is Way Stronger Than Love...Because Friends Are Forever!!!

k-low boo-boo
k-low boo-boo wrote:
2011-05-31 12:39:36 -0700

like really idk cu love sometimes dosnt work out hw you wnt it i just works out the exact oppisite u maybe in love now bt in the long run ur gonna be like why did i go with him in the first place or maybe it mite work out the the way you want it maybe!!!!!!!!!! so think about it nxt time or just dnt choose n that gurl is a feal bxtch

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-05-31 12:20:00 -0700

Like always!!

music-freak
music-freak wrote:
2011-05-31 12:14:58 -0700

imean cause my best friends is like the most awsomest person in the world and really if a boy did come into my life i would have to talk to my best friend about it soooo i would figure it out somehow

music-freak
music-freak wrote:
2011-05-31 12:11:06 -0700

im not so sure cause i have a great best friend soooo if a boy comes into my life im not so sure who i would chose............................

Simply.Riley.
Simply.Riley. wrote:
2011-05-31 12:02:45 -0700

What about you to tIe your love life somewhere else??

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 12:00:12 -0700

U do have a point!
BYE BYE PEEPSsmile

Nickkk
Nickkk wrote:
2011-05-31 12:00:08 -0700

haha well i dont rly know the whole story

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:59:13 -0700

omgosh...theyre sooooooo equily important...i reallly dont think ur bf/gf or friend should pressure u to choose Frustrated

limegreenruby

2011-05-31 11:55:03 -0700

lol

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:54:34 -0700

hahaha

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D