Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

lala0711
lala0711 wrote:
2011-06-01 00:33:27 -0700

i had this friend name jordan b she my bff back in st.robert she was date ing me x aj bale i was so mad i wanted to kill her but she choose aj n me i said no u cant choose me n him so what but we r still bffs forever

-LetMeGo
-LetMeGo wrote:
2011-05-31 19:26:22 -0700

Corey Got Layed.

Bahahahahaa. That made my week.

lena1058_1771525
lena1058_1771525 wrote:
2011-05-31 14:44:19 -0700

thats not rite to leave u ur friends i would leave relationship and go for friendship unless u wont do it and not take sides

MiSsDiMpLeS
MiSsDiMpLeS wrote:
2011-05-31 13:39:51 -0700

Friends is priceless i luv my friendsand ill never leave them or trade a friend cuz i luv chelsea smile except one was mad at me for datin a guy tht she dated

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-05-31 13:28:50 -0700

friendship 4 sure

lesley555
lesley555 wrote:
2011-05-31 13:16:03 -0700

friendship is better and in skool all my friends hav problems with that and i ask them wat do u want friendship or him lol Tongue Out

-CocoPuff♥
-CocoPuff♥ wrote:
2011-05-31 12:40:50 -0700

Friend Ship Is Way Stronger Than Love...Because Friends Are Forever!!!

k-low boo-boo
k-low boo-boo wrote:
2011-05-31 12:39:36 -0700

like really idk cu love sometimes dosnt work out hw you wnt it i just works out the exact oppisite u maybe in love now bt in the long run ur gonna be like why did i go with him in the first place or maybe it mite work out the the way you want it maybe!!!!!!!!!! so think about it nxt time or just dnt choose n that gurl is a feal bxtch

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-05-31 12:20:00 -0700

Like always!!

music-freak
music-freak wrote:
2011-05-31 12:14:58 -0700

imean cause my best friends is like the most awsomest person in the world and really if a boy did come into my life i would have to talk to my best friend about it soooo i would figure it out somehow

music-freak
music-freak wrote:
2011-05-31 12:11:06 -0700

im not so sure cause i have a great best friend soooo if a boy comes into my life im not so sure who i would chose............................

Simply.Riley.
Simply.Riley. wrote:
2011-05-31 12:02:45 -0700

What about you to tIe your love life somewhere else??

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 12:00:12 -0700

U do have a point!
BYE BYE PEEPSsmile

Nickkk
Nickkk wrote:
2011-05-31 12:00:08 -0700

haha well i dont rly know the whole story

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:59:13 -0700

omgosh...theyre sooooooo equily important...i reallly dont think ur bf/gf or friend should pressure u to choose Frustrated

limegreenruby

2011-05-31 11:55:03 -0700

lol

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:54:34 -0700

hahaha

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious