Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:49:34 -0800

u know that happens to a lot of people. my ex did that to me a lot... but u got back up and keeping to find the right person and i have. u just need to keep going to find the right person.

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 15:48:50 -0800

@Nerdalox, that's a crappy relationship not love. Love is perfect, and eternal, friendship however is temporary and unstable

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:48:07 -0800

This question depends on the type of love you are talking about. Family love is perhaps the best form of love there is. However, friends & other types of love are not bad unless you choose the wrong person/people or you do something foolish.

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:47:50 -0800

I think friendship should come first. Even after you break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, a lot of times, they're still there for you. And most of the time, love doesn't last as long as a friendship.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:47:05 -0800

@ 100pigy: Not if your love is a complete jerk who tells you lies just to get close to you and then break your heart multiple times.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:46:57 -0800

i always put my love first cuz i love someone very much and she knows who im talking about

popstar006

Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:44:45 -0800

Yes. Love can make u cry. Friendship makes u happy

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:43:40 -0800

Friendship. Love isn't worth the tears. ._.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:43:20 -0800

well the person i love is the only thing that means everything to me.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:41:40 -0800

Ur friend can also be ur love :3

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:41:20 -0800

With u? You'll be lonely! And u can do much more with a friend.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:40:53 -0800

I would choose friendship. If u had a love and no friends, what if ur love broke up with u? You'll be lonely!

Theeyes125
Theeyes125 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:38:29 -0800

No. I'd rather have a good friend than love

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:31:00 -0800

love is the only thing that keeps me going. i love one person to most and she will always be in my heart 4ever.

BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe wrote:
2013-11-29 15:28:11 -0800

Because I like to balance out stuff like this.. I guess it depends on how long or committed your friendship/relationship has been. To be honest though, I can't think of many occasions of healthy friendships/relationships resulting in having to choose between people and stuff. ._. In that case, I don't think it'd be worth it sticking with people that make you choose like that. ._.

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:27:58 -0800

if she really is ur friend u should not have to chose

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:25:41 -0800

Yeaaahh, could, but even so, it happens a lot more than you think

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:24:33 -0800

.....could.....

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.