Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:49:34 -0800

u know that happens to a lot of people. my ex did that to me a lot... but u got back up and keeping to find the right person and i have. u just need to keep going to find the right person.

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 15:48:50 -0800

@Nerdalox, that's a crappy relationship not love. Love is perfect, and eternal, friendship however is temporary and unstable

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:48:07 -0800

This question depends on the type of love you are talking about. Family love is perhaps the best form of love there is. However, friends & other types of love are not bad unless you choose the wrong person/people or you do something foolish.

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:47:50 -0800

I think friendship should come first. Even after you break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, a lot of times, they're still there for you. And most of the time, love doesn't last as long as a friendship.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:47:05 -0800

@ 100pigy: Not if your love is a complete jerk who tells you lies just to get close to you and then break your heart multiple times.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:46:57 -0800

i always put my love first cuz i love someone very much and she knows who im talking about

popstar006

Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:44:45 -0800

Yes. Love can make u cry. Friendship makes u happy

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:43:40 -0800

Friendship. Love isn't worth the tears. ._.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:43:20 -0800

well the person i love is the only thing that means everything to me.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:41:40 -0800

Ur friend can also be ur love :3

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:41:20 -0800

With u? You'll be lonely! And u can do much more with a friend.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-29 15:40:53 -0800

I would choose friendship. If u had a love and no friends, what if ur love broke up with u? You'll be lonely!

Theeyes125
Theeyes125 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:38:29 -0800

No. I'd rather have a good friend than love

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:31:00 -0800

love is the only thing that keeps me going. i love one person to most and she will always be in my heart 4ever.

BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe wrote:
2013-11-29 15:28:11 -0800

Because I like to balance out stuff like this.. I guess it depends on how long or committed your friendship/relationship has been. To be honest though, I can't think of many occasions of healthy friendships/relationships resulting in having to choose between people and stuff. ._. In that case, I don't think it'd be worth it sticking with people that make you choose like that. ._.

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:27:58 -0800

if she really is ur friend u should not have to chose

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:25:41 -0800

Yeaaahh, could, but even so, it happens a lot more than you think

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:24:33 -0800

.....could.....

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.