Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe wrote:
2013-11-29 15:28:11 -0800

Because I like to balance out stuff like this.. I guess it depends on how long or committed your friendship/relationship has been. To be honest though, I can't think of many occasions of healthy friendships/relationships resulting in having to choose between people and stuff. ._. In that case, I don't think it'd be worth it sticking with people that make you choose like that. ._.

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:27:58 -0800

if she really is ur friend u should not have to chose

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:25:41 -0800

Yeaaahh, could, but even so, it happens a lot more than you think

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:24:33 -0800

.....could.....

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:23:58 -0800

I mean, your partner could cheat, treat you horribly... Love's mixed up..

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-29 15:23:04 -0800

@RobotGirl123:I argee with you. smile

-i_love_candy-
-i_love_candy- wrote:
2013-11-29 15:20:13 -0800

so true

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:19:57 -0800

Buuuut, love can sometimes turn into something nasty.. trust me...

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 15:19:14 -0800

Bros before #### is a liiieeeeeeee,because friends won't stay but love is everlasting and stronger.

wazzuuppp
wazzuuppp wrote:
2013-11-29 15:18:38 -0800

I would choose love over friends. Sometimes friends can be mean, but love is always nice.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-29 15:18:29 -0800

FriEND and BoyfriEND they both end at END they both will end if not treated with kindness!

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-11-29 15:17:37 -0800

Sisters before misters

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-29 15:15:39 -0800

I CAN NOT CHOOSE..................

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:14:09 -0800

Umm.....I pick.....ehhhh.....well I love my friends soooo.....bleh.... :P

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-29 15:06:11 -0800

I choose love because love is eternal, friends pass by but love always stays

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-29 15:00:24 -0800

never... i love my friends and would never trade them for the world

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 14:58:42 -0800

I choose love because love is eternal, friends pass by but love always stays

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-29 14:56:12 -0800

sisters before misters c;

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-29 14:06:34 -0800

dont know about this one

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-29 14:05:31 -0800

I like friends better.

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D