Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

fresh out the box
fresh out the box wrote:
2012-11-27 15:25:56 -0800

sorry but booty goes first......

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2012-11-27 15:21:49 -0800

I thought this said 'Choosing love over Food' Lol.

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:17:37 -0800

no love come frist

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-27 14:05:26 -0800

Naaa my fwiendd alwayss come 1st

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2012-11-27 13:57:03 -0800

I Grew Up With My Bestfriend . Aint No Waay Imma Tradee My Bestiee The One Ive Been Riden With For No Dudee Thaat Prolly Isnt Gunna Be There After A Few Months . Buut Still I Have my Bestfriend And My Bf Of A Year But If It Came Down To Choosing . MY BESTFRIEND ALL THE WAY

KD_ Trey 5_2251445
KD_ Trey 5_2251445 wrote:
2012-11-27 13:41:30 -0800

this is good article

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-11-27 13:08:16 -0800

I love it that u giys made the idea!

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-11-26 19:35:42 -0800

Maybe you could like, uh, tell your best friend that you can hang out with them BOTH and if she refuses well.....What kind of friend would that be???

Ghetto Fab
Ghetto Fab wrote:
2012-11-26 18:57:34 -0800

its lyk bros over ho3s

TKO_Savage
TKO_Savage wrote:
2012-11-26 18:50:20 -0800

I got to much love for the Broskis

xo'marie
xo'marie wrote:
2012-11-26 18:49:42 -0800

My Baby Or My Bestfriend ?? Seriously ?

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-11-26 18:47:41 -0800

Jeeeezzz ; Thisss Questionnn Maddd Confusinnng ! Likeee Idk Who Tf To Chooseee . Urrgghh !!! '__'

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-26 18:38:57 -0800

Ikrrrrr -

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-26 18:37:52 -0800

My Bishes Or My Boo ? Not A Fair Question .

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481

:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 17:28:51 -0800

franns?? love??

roxena
roxena wrote:
2012-11-16 14:57:51 -0800

I would choose friendship,guys are nothin' friends are somethin' smile

roxena
roxena wrote:
2012-11-16 14:57:49 -0800

I would choose friendship,guys are nothin' friends are somethin' smile Love

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.