Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

KatieLovesYOU...RaWr!
KatieLovesYOU...RaWr! wrote:
2012-05-25 10:14:43 -0700

I would choose love over friendship, i mean if they were your true friend they wouldn't make you choose.

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:53:05 -0700

U are just right because people do that alot

BamaDee
BamaDee wrote:
2012-05-24 07:58:23 -0700

u r rite lol

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 07:57:45 -0700

i would choose love over friendship becuz you really dont know who yo true friends are now adays

BamaDee
BamaDee wrote:
2012-05-24 06:43:22 -0700

my bf girl wanted t go wit me but i turned her down cuz thats my bf girl

dhatboldkidd niqua
dhatboldkidd niqua wrote:
2012-05-21 20:07:42 -0700

well mi n dis girl was friend since 6th grade n we had a crush over de same boy so she check him bout it was mi who he really like so wen dey broke up i went check n its great we'v being going on for 7mths

HelloPuppy
HelloPuppy wrote:
2012-05-19 16:46:14 -0700

My friend me and my bf had something important and she lets me go

swagg.is.mii
swagg.is.mii wrote:
2012-04-30 14:55:31 -0700

i forgot tht my close friend liked this boy &&& i made out w/ him in the computer lab it got aroung the school in 1 freakin day!!! plz pick ur friends first cuz there going 2 be there when u need a shoulder to cry on!!

rekeisha92
rekeisha92 wrote:
2012-04-30 14:46:25 -0700

my mother choose flove over friendship

-PromiseMe._2095149
-PromiseMe._2095149 wrote:
2012-04-30 14:44:06 -0700

Sisters Before Misters

miz.songz
miz.songz wrote:
2012-04-30 14:42:07 -0700

some ppl just lose sight of wat needs balnce in life tht they feel they have to choose one or the other in order to be happy but if yhu can balnce it out they yhu can be happy with out chooseing

dj latifa
dj latifa wrote:
2012-04-16 00:54:18 -0700

ya exactly my point its sstupid and pointless thks ReeceBby-15 at least some1 agrees!!!

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:52:09 -0700

@dj latifa unless you deserate for love which is so stupid to be and pointless

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-04-16 00:48:51 -0700

or hornny

dj latifa
dj latifa wrote:
2012-04-16 00:48:37 -0700

ya friends are worthy of having u shouldn't give them up for anything especially because of a boy!!!

TaylorGang Swagg_1956623
TaylorGang Swagg_1956623 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:47:17 -0700

cuz she was desperate

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:44:55 -0700

why would anyone choose love over friendship!!SMFH

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-04-16 00:30:52 -0700

comment me yur idea i think this convo needs to get alot morr privite

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-04-16 00:29:38 -0700

Its all yur fault & if i cant handle myself ur gonna have to handle me , we all knoee u would LOVE that

TaylorGang Swagg_1956623
TaylorGang Swagg_1956623 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:28:47 -0700

i got a idea of what i could doWink

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....