Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

Bria2000
Bria2000 wrote:
2012-08-26 23:59:25 -0700

for me, it really depends on the situation and circumstances, in my case, i'd choose my friends. smile but really its a personal choice

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-02 14:24:44 -0700

my bff would never make me choose, first of all because shes so sweet, and second of all i would never choose any guy over her.

emo$wagg
emo$wagg wrote:
2012-07-20 21:34:22 -0700

it depends if my friends treat me like crap i would pick the guy, if it was the other way around i would choose friendship but a good friend wouldnt make u choose

prettyboyswag192_1593163
prettyboyswag192_1593163 wrote:
2012-07-08 21:15:28 -0700

u hecha real

Kaylee65
Kaylee65 wrote:
2012-07-08 21:04:05 -0700

I would most definately choose my friendships, over love. Because friendships can last forever, but love can only last so long before someone breaks your heart.

thedoctor667
thedoctor667 wrote:
2012-07-08 20:48:58 -0700

I could only make my decision is I was put in that situation

gabcat
gabcat wrote:
2012-07-08 20:25:47 -0700

Peoples always choose friendship, although you would love ur guy, friends will always be there and friends r something to cherish, plus if they say that to you, they are not real friends hehehe they should be supporting you and not pressuring you to a decision you dont want to make.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-08 19:23:22 -0700

Friends Till The End.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-08 19:23:13 -0700

I would choose friendship over love.

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-08 19:21:24 -0700

but i have a boy tht my bff on kw and in real time

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-08 19:20:38 -0700

I would choose friendships

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-08 19:18:31 -0700

i would relly pick a friend over a guy friends r forever

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-07-08 19:17:25 -0700

Freindship

kourtyboo381
kourtyboo381 wrote:
2012-06-23 20:10:05 -0700

i choose the guy cause girls are hypocrites sometimes

kimdy1522
kimdy1522 wrote:
2012-06-12 09:41:23 -0700

I would chose friendship.there are other men out there so stop being stupied and chose friendship that is a good thing to do

morris1191
morris1191 wrote:
2012-06-10 07:38:38 -0700

my friend and i have a really good friendship and i know tht because me and her both liked the same guy and she let me have the guy and tht wat a true friend would do for other friends

KatieLovesYOU...RaWr!
KatieLovesYOU...RaWr! wrote:
2012-05-25 10:14:43 -0700

I would choose love over friendship, i mean if they were your true friend they wouldn't make you choose.

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:53:05 -0700

U are just right because people do that alot

BamaDee
BamaDee wrote:
2012-05-24 07:58:23 -0700

u r rite lol

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 07:57:45 -0700

i would choose love over friendship becuz you really dont know who yo true friends are now adays

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.