Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

KatieLovesYOU...RaWr!
KatieLovesYOU...RaWr! wrote:
2012-05-25 10:14:43 -0700

I would choose love over friendship, i mean if they were your true friend they wouldn't make you choose.

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:53:05 -0700

U are just right because people do that alot

BamaDee
BamaDee wrote:
2012-05-24 07:58:23 -0700

u r rite lol

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 07:57:45 -0700

i would choose love over friendship becuz you really dont know who yo true friends are now adays

BamaDee
BamaDee wrote:
2012-05-24 06:43:22 -0700

my bf girl wanted t go wit me but i turned her down cuz thats my bf girl

dhatboldkidd niqua
dhatboldkidd niqua wrote:
2012-05-21 20:07:42 -0700

well mi n dis girl was friend since 6th grade n we had a crush over de same boy so she check him bout it was mi who he really like so wen dey broke up i went check n its great we'v being going on for 7mths

HelloPuppy
HelloPuppy wrote:
2012-05-19 16:46:14 -0700

My friend me and my bf had something important and she lets me go

swagg.is.mii
swagg.is.mii wrote:
2012-04-30 14:55:31 -0700

i forgot tht my close friend liked this boy &&& i made out w/ him in the computer lab it got aroung the school in 1 freakin day!!! plz pick ur friends first cuz there going 2 be there when u need a shoulder to cry on!!

rekeisha92
rekeisha92 wrote:
2012-04-30 14:46:25 -0700

my mother choose flove over friendship

-PromiseMe._2095149
-PromiseMe._2095149 wrote:
2012-04-30 14:44:06 -0700

Sisters Before Misters

miz.songz
miz.songz wrote:
2012-04-30 14:42:07 -0700

some ppl just lose sight of wat needs balnce in life tht they feel they have to choose one or the other in order to be happy but if yhu can balnce it out they yhu can be happy with out chooseing

dj latifa
dj latifa wrote:
2012-04-16 00:54:18 -0700

ya exactly my point its sstupid and pointless thks ReeceBby-15 at least some1 agrees!!!

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:52:09 -0700

@dj latifa unless you deserate for love which is so stupid to be and pointless

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-04-16 00:48:51 -0700

or hornny

dj latifa
dj latifa wrote:
2012-04-16 00:48:37 -0700

ya friends are worthy of having u shouldn't give them up for anything especially because of a boy!!!

TaylorGang Swagg_1956623
TaylorGang Swagg_1956623 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:47:17 -0700

cuz she was desperate

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:44:55 -0700

why would anyone choose love over friendship!!SMFH

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-04-16 00:30:52 -0700

comment me yur idea i think this convo needs to get alot morr privite

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-04-16 00:29:38 -0700

Its all yur fault & if i cant handle myself ur gonna have to handle me , we all knoee u would LOVE that

TaylorGang Swagg_1956623
TaylorGang Swagg_1956623 wrote:
2012-04-16 00:28:47 -0700

i got a idea of what i could doWink

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day