Comments

How Potato Batteries Work

Potatoes are great mashed, roasted or in clocks. That's right, potatoes are nature's tastiest battery. Get the 411 on this powerfully delicious snack. Back to Article

Abhishek226
Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-19 04:28:10 -0700

I want to make this after reading this article

HershyChocolate
HershyChocolate wrote:
2014-01-13 20:48:15 -0800

i am actually doing this for my science air project

cond
cond wrote:
2014-01-12 05:16:33 -0800

XD i love it ITS FUNNY LOL XD

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-11 21:05:04 -0800

Kewl

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-11 20:26:40 -0800

MEH WANTS FRENCH FRIES!! Actually i want to try this.

datboss1
datboss1 wrote:
2013-10-21 14:06:30 -0700

Me and my friend r working on one to

marby
marby wrote:
2013-10-09 19:04:39 -0700

wow potato battery..so cool want to try it!

Twilie Raven
Twilie Raven wrote:
2013-09-25 10:20:14 -0700

take that to a whole new level by powering an ipod touch with potatoes Embarrassed

Sheenybeany
Sheenybeany wrote:
2013-09-01 16:54:14 -0700

YES POTATO POWER IS ACTIVATING!

athansia

2013-08-04 11:04:39 -0700

Cool! ^^

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-30 11:05:36 -0700

the power of the potato xD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 17:57:51 -0700

@_@

rylee88
rylee88 wrote:
2013-07-29 13:53:13 -0700

I like how it says "the powerful potato" lol

Chris the awesome

Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-07 09:08:22 -0700

Lol

F1092091074203

Fave Potato Dish? Vote!

• Mmmmm... Mashed.
  • Yes I would like fries with that.
  • It's all about chips.
  • Roasted to perfection.

Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Micro_micro_geyser
What’s better than soda, candy and explosions? What about soda, candy and explosions all at the s...
Micro_kevin temmer_micro
Kevin Temmer loves to draw. In high school, Kevin decided to create an animated short to teach st...
Micro_science fair - micro
Looking for a really cool science experiment? Clear the house and then check out some of these sc...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!