Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How Potato Batteries Work

Potatoes are great mashed, roasted or in clocks. That's right, potatoes are nature's tastiest battery. Get the 411 on this powerfully delicious snack. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-08-08 18:14:09 -0700

Ahh potatoes.1 of the only vegetables that can be turned into something satisfying.

report
animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-08-07 16:12:49 -0700

Potato.
....
POTaTOS XD

report
Bbella
Bbella wrote:
2012-06-15 18:57:29 -0700

I think this is interesting next year I have a science fair I'm definitely doing this easy and fast
Project

report
Alpha.me
Alpha.me wrote:
2012-05-25 05:30:56 -0700

Cool, I am going to try this in my Science Project..

report
natnat_150
natnat_150 wrote:
2012-05-07 19:43:18 -0700

does this really work?

report
krushna
krushna wrote:
2012-05-01 20:21:57 -0700

it work i had done

report
sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 16:58:18 -0700

cool

report
MakeHerYourWorld_2064812
MakeHerYourWorld_2064812 wrote:
2012-04-10 19:02:57 -0700

I Wonder If This REALLY Works.

report
katkatkat39
katkatkat39 wrote:
2012-04-09 12:38:29 -0700

i am doing it for my science fair project! smile smile

report
vanpipr girl
vanpipr girl wrote:
2012-03-30 10:44:29 -0700

thas nice potato power

report
juliapinky1
juliapinky1 wrote:
2012-03-30 10:41:56 -0700

I like potatos when there mashed but this is awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
*\o/*
| POTATOS are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
/ \ Big Grin

report
jonathanking_841199
jonathanking_841199 wrote:
2012-03-10 16:40:57 -0800

you lost me at "buffer between the zinc ions and the copper ions"

JK. I'm in high-honors for science

report
geek03
geek03 wrote:
2012-03-04 18:22:20 -0800

cool potato batteries

report
neek@hl
neek@hl wrote:
2012-02-28 16:59:27 -0800

o wow^ lmao

report
spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-02-26 18:52:43 -0800

your stupid lmfao

report
mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-02-26 18:51:14 -0800

i wont waste no potato ill make some french fries

report
TheL3gacy
TheL3gacy wrote:
2012-02-26 18:50:13 -0800

I forreal thought this was a turd when i first looked at.. i was like " O_O

report
pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2012-02-24 21:14:10 -0800

Weird....(; I LOVE IT XD

report
olsenfan16
olsenfan16 wrote:
2012-02-23 23:18:00 -0800

Ahahaha yea me to I don't no why I came here...

report
LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-23 19:15:14 -0800

I made one of these in 4th grade!!

report
back to story
F1092091074203

Fave Potato Dish? Vote!

  • Mmmmm... Mashed.
  • Yes I would like fries with that.
  • It's all about chips.
  • Roasted to perfection.

related stories

Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Micro_micro_geyser
What’s better than soda, candy and explosions? What about soda, candy and explosions all at the s...
Micro_kevin temmer_micro
Kevin Temmer loves to draw. In high school, Kevin decided to create an animated short to teach st...
Micro_science fair - micro
Looking for a really cool science experiment? Clear the house and then check out some of these sc...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour