Comments

How Potato Batteries Work

Potatoes are great mashed, roasted or in clocks. That's right, potatoes are nature's tastiest battery. Get the 411 on this powerfully delicious snack. Back to Article

vanpipr girl
vanpipr girl wrote:
2012-03-30 10:44:29 -0700

thas nice potato power

juliapinky1
juliapinky1 wrote:
2012-03-30 10:41:56 -0700

I like potatos when there mashed but this is awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
*\o/*
| POTATOS are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
/ \ Big Grin

jonathanking_841199
jonathanking_841199 wrote:
2012-03-10 16:40:57 -0800

you lost me at "buffer between the zinc ions and the copper ions"

JK. I'm in high-honors for science

geek03

spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-02-26 18:52:43 -0800

your stupid lmfao

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-02-26 18:51:14 -0800

i wont waste no potato ill make some french fries

TheL3gacy
TheL3gacy wrote:
2012-02-26 18:50:13 -0800

I forreal thought this was a turd when i first looked at.. i was like " O_O

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2012-02-24 21:14:10 -0800

Weird....(; I LOVE IT XD

olsenfan16
olsenfan16 wrote:
2012-02-23 23:18:00 -0800

Ahahaha yea me to I don't no why I came here...

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-23 19:15:14 -0800

I made one of these in 4th grade!!

Ha-Lo
Ha-Lo wrote:
2012-02-23 11:25:27 -0800

errrmmm i dont get this so im just gonna... step out of here...

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2012-02-22 18:20:02 -0800

This was on Suite Life with Zack and Cody when London and Nia combinded their science projects

magsrock1023

iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-02-13 17:07:13 -0800

We here Braxton lol

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-02-13 17:07:03 -0800

i did this last year i got an A also

F1092091074203

Fave Potato Dish? Vote!

• Mmmmm... Mashed.
  • Yes I would like fries with that.
  • It's all about chips.
  • Roasted to perfection.

Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Micro_micro_geyser
What’s better than soda, candy and explosions? What about soda, candy and explosions all at the s...
Micro_kevin temmer_micro
Kevin Temmer loves to draw. In high school, Kevin decided to create an animated short to teach st...
Micro_science fair - micro
Looking for a really cool science experiment? Clear the house and then check out some of these sc...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!