Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Quick and Healthy Lunch Ideas (pg. 2)

Get quick and healthy lunch ideas right here - from sandwiches, fruits and vegetables to other snack foods kids can take to school in their lunch box. - Page 2 Back to Article

night-gangster
night-gangster wrote:
2014-01-08 08:11:21 -0800

not untel I'm dead

ninajane
ninajane wrote:
2014-01-04 21:21:26 -0800

Yummy,but i should find some sports to do hun XD

not_morgan
not_morgan wrote:
2013-11-29 18:10:27 -0800

yummy

Terrorr
Terrorr wrote:
2013-11-20 08:31:39 -0800

Whole Wheat Bread is much tastier then white bread.

Midapops

Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:44:00 -0700

I love sandwiches. ♥

citykid239
citykid239 wrote:
2013-10-06 04:54:21 -0700

ilove sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-10-05 18:58:51 -0700

i love sandwiches! great advice!

greeninja

2013-09-25 17:28:45 -0700

I like grilled chesse sandwiches

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-21 08:25:30 -0700

good

How Do You Usually Quench Your Thirst?

• A big glass of water.
  • A can of pop.
  • Gatorade.
  • Swallow my own spit.

Micro_sandwiches-micro
Whether it’s a pb&j at a picnic or a foot long sub for supper, sandwiches are a simple, savou...
Micro_national-sandwich-day-micro
It's not just a cheesy (pun intended!) excuse for a holiday or a chance for Subway make more doug...
Now that you're back in school and packing lunches every day... well, what are you packing for lu...
Micro_veggies-micro
No more vending machine lunches for back to school. With these fun and creative recipes, you can ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.