Comments

The Holiday Called Holi

This holiday isn't just about spring cleaning. It's about adding some color to life. Kids can get away with pelting their teachers with colored water or powdered paints - how cool is that? Back to Article

phoenix_Esha123
phoenix_Esha123 wrote:
2014-03-12 01:44:22 -0700

We Indians celebrate Holi verrrryyyy much . It's so much fun.

princesslollypoppy11
princesslollypoppy11 wrote:
2013-10-02 16:26:35 -0700

i have heard of holi and i have also played holi and celebrated holi its so fun smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:02:02 -0700

I haven't heard of Holi

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-05-19 03:22:50 -0700

ITS THE BESTEST FESTIVAL EVER!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-28 10:01:45 -0700

CUPCAKE.....!

meowser123453
meowser123453 wrote:
2013-03-28 09:44:02 -0700

I'd love a anime holiday better then this

Crazed.Up.Me
Crazed.Up.Me wrote:
2013-03-28 09:37:17 -0700

Wwwwwwwwoow!! had soo much fun this holi!! lol, i was just full of colours!!

katy perry8

noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-03-27 18:24:04 -0700

I wish I could see a Holi celebration~

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2013-03-27 16:09:41 -0700

;O i love it already! ; being covered up in various colors!?! Heck yeah!! Omge love it! Haha

Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie wrote:
2013-03-27 12:41:58 -0700

Now I want to pass through India. :3

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-27 11:21:27 -0700

happy holi to all
bura naa mano holi hai(in hindi)

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-03-24 01:46:33 -0700

Love to play holi !! i'm an India !!

purvipatel
purvipatel wrote:
2013-03-23 09:00:14 -0700

I have celebrated holi before

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-19 16:01:45 -0700

yay holi! can't wait to celebrate. i went and bought some holi powder. smile

angecita
angecita wrote:
2012-03-10 12:50:32 -0800

i think i would get suspend if i poured colored water all over my teacher!
he would maybe cry hes delusional

angecita
angecita wrote:
2012-03-10 12:49:00 -0800

I went to INdia for the festival
Very colorful party but it was totes obvi the it was like that.My lil bro was all "Looks like the crayola factory had explosion all over india"!!!!

(*totes obvi means totally obvious*)

angecita
angecita wrote:
2012-03-10 12:45:00 -0800

i totes agree

(* totes means totally*)

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-02 17:44:58 -0800

This is an AMAZING holiday! Plus I say holy crayola all the time!

What Holiday Would You Invent?

• Free Money Day.
  • Meet a Celebrity Day.
  • No Homework Day.
  • Video Game Appreciation Day.

Micro_cross-mic
Kidzworld's created a special St. Patrick's Day Puzzle to test your knowledge on this green holi...
India is home to tons of cultures, foods and religions - oh, and about a billion people. Find out...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...
Micro_david-day-micro
This Welsh holiday uses leeks to celebrate. That's right, leeks. Boys take leeks to school and st...

Random in the forums

Kelly partygirl 24
A Walk To Remember
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
Kalevala
XxneonhipsterxX
archcast let max in max look at archcast rly big house and it look beautiful too archcast open the door to his training ground  archcast:welcome to the training ground ★ max was shocked how big and awsome it was  max:woah this is so cool  archcast: 20 push ups max: haha funny archcast  archcast: did i say it was a joke do 20 push up NOW LET GO max:oh god....... after all the warm up they now do the main part of training  archcast: alright your going to do straights your traget is me go  max went over used his powers and ran to hit archcast but he failed by archcast failing strike  max: AAAAAAH THAT HURT STOP STRANGELYING ME GAAAA archcast: i said straight everyone should do this max again  max: ow ok......i should have listened to him  max did the move 20 time and failed but then his last one archcast told him to do a lap  max: im done  archcast: - strangely max- i can believe you cant even do a straight stupid  max: ok im sorry you keep strangely me  archcast: you know why i do this......cause it get you to get more mad plus get you stronger if you can do a straight show me now  max: alright i show you  max use his electronic power and ran across and quickly electric archcast chest archcast heal fast after max did his attack  archcast: see it take focus to do a attack we start 6:00 am dont be late  max hugs archcast  max: thank you archcast hey wanna go to my house my mom and you can totally meet  archcast: OH um..........-blush- um sure  with kenny  kenny look at the mirror his eyes where mostly depressed and his face was too until kenny snap kenny wanted to kill vanguard for what he did kenny got dressed and flew out of his room to vanguard lair  kenny: im gonna distroy you FORGOT YOUR DEAL  to be continued
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventure  episode 8  rose appeared with her water powers as she burts away the darkness however vanguard was defeated vanguard was mad mostly after that he left and ditched kenny kenny woke up until the boys woke up tanner got up and went up tp  kenny kenny got up too tanner was not happy at all  tanner: I WANNA HURT YOU -hands burts up in flames-  tanner body was full a fire his eyes and the fire of anger and his hand where balls of fire  tanner: YOU ARE SO DEAD  mason: tanner calm down it gonna be ok  kenny: tanner im sorry and everyone im sorry i... tanner: OTHER QUESTION WHY WAS VANGUARD BEING NICE TO YOU PLUS HELPING YOU TELL ME  david: tanner it all right kenny i believe is being with vanguard or something like that  kenny: guys.....david is maybe right I MEAN O.O  max: WHAT  rose came up to the boys  david: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR WITH VANGUARD  tanner: -growl- that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET FRIGGIN HURT THIS JOCK  mason: GUYS CALM DOWN TANNER PLZ CALM DOWN  tanner: WHY CANT I WHY CANT I HIT THE #### OUT OF HIM  mason: cause it going too far calm down tiger.............calm down -a heal power of cold and peaceful has been put on tanner-  tanner:........fine  mason: so your with vanguard  kenny: i did a deal with vanguard -cries- im so sorry guys plz dont leave me i did a battle with him and we went there it all my fault -cries harder- Vanguard THAT JERK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW IM SO SORRY I CANT THIS THIS POWERS ####  mason:.........kenny i understand but i dont think your friend would trust you this time because of what you did but kenny what you done is hard to explain  kenny: i just wanna kill myself  tanner: plz dont say that -tears falls- JUST DONT  kenny see most of his friends cry but not rose rose is shocked on what happened  rose:it gonna be ok kenny -hugs-  kenny: im just so sorry i just dont know what happened to me -cries-  everyone came over and hugged kenny it was about to rain everyone walk together home no one rly talk to each other like alway everyone was just quiet until max david and rose got to max house max got in the house  david: well sorry about today  rose: oh it ok i get these sometimes myself  david: yea hey rose you know i like you right   rose: yes.... david and rose went close to each other and then kissed  max came but he saw O.O he akwardly went back inside  next day  max knocks on archcast door  max: ARCHCAST ARCHCAST !!!!!!!!!  archcast: -opens door- what do you want kid T_T  max: i want you to train me  archcast: HA! you dont even have the guts kid max: ARCHCAST LISTEN TO ME I NEED MORE HELP ALL MY FRIENDS GOT IT BUT I DONT GOT IT WITH MY TRAINING  archcast: you wanna go my way well it evolves pain,laps,painful push ups,fighting beating up,me giveing you a little abit a pain everytime you fail and MOSTLY DEATH AND SUPERNATURAL -sips coffee-  max: ARCHCAST COME ON I WILL LET YOU MEET MY MOM SHE STILL SINGLE ;-)  archcast: -sigh- look kid i dont wanna hurt you  max: ARCHCAST IM NOT LEAVEING UNTIL I HAVE A APPROVAL  archcast: -sigh- fine come in  ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆