Top 10 Excuses for Getting Out of P.E. (pg. 2)
Do you hate going to P.E. class? Do you loathe tryrannical gym teachers and pushups 'til you puke? Well, you're not alone. Many of you peeps out there hate P.E. so Simon and I have come up with a few sweet excuses for getting out of gym class - Check 'em out!
6. This is a good one that will definitely get you out of class at least once. Buy a piece of fake plastic puke at your local mall. Start pretending to heave just before P.E. class starts and then head straight for the nurse's office.
7. If you're a science nut, take some time after class to talk to your biology teacher and find out how you can clone yourself. It'll make a great science fair project and you can send your clone to P.E. class for you (which means you'll have more time to play video games, practice your ollie, etc.).
8. Make a fake cast around your arm out of paper mache and tell you gym teacher that you've broken your arm. If your teacher asks for a doctor's note or a letter from your parents, you could be busted but it should get you out of class at least once.
9. Tell your teach that you've forgotten your gymstrip. This excuse doesn't work that often because your teacher will often just make you participate in the clothes you are wearing, or worse yet, throw you some gymstrip they've found in the lost and found. You never know whose strip you'll be handed, so make sure you actually have yours on hand in case this comes up.
10. Okay girls, this one is just for you. While it might suck to have to deal with your period once a month, it actually supplies you with a great excuse to get out of running laps! Just tell your teacher that you're not feeling well because of "female issues". They'll most likely tell you to sit out for the day. Just don't use this more than once a month or you'll definitely get caught in your lie!
- Don't think these excuses will work? Check out Simon's best excuses for getting out of P.E., right here.
Do you hate P.E. class? Have you ever made up an excuse to get out of P.E. class? Kidzworld your ways of ditching gym class.