Sonic Heroes: Free PC Game Demo
Sonic the Hedgehog is the coolest blue blur you'll ever see roaring by at 100 miles per second, especially when you can play his video game for free! In Sonic Heroes, the blue dude is joined by Knuckles and 10 other characters from four different teams for some high-speed action. The evil Dr. Eggman is back and has a plan to cause some serious mayhem. Here's the 411 on this game and how you can download the free game demo!
High Speed Gaming Goodness with Sonic Heroes for PC!
Four teams, 12 characters, one evil genius and hundreds of miles per hour. The name of the game is rippin' speed with your chosen team of three characters, each with special moves to help you pass levels, defeat bad guys and collect rings.
Downloading the Sonic Heroes PC Video Game Demo
It's so easy a monkey could do it, here's how:
- 1 Click Here to hit the Sonic Heroes game page.
- 2 Check out the bright blue area by the red hedgehog dude for the "Play the PC Demo" link. Click it.
- 3 You'll get a popup, choose to "Save" the file to your computer Desktop.
- 4 Toss on some sneakers and race around your house a few times while the 140 MB file downloads.
- 5 Once it's downloaded, double-click it to install the demo.
- 6 Play the game!
Sonic Heroes Game Demo Computer Requirements
To make sure you can take this game for a spin, your computer needs to have:
Operating System: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Processor: PIII 866 MHz or compatible (P4 1.4 GHz or compatible recommended.)
RAM: 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended.)
Hard Drive: 800 MB free space (1.5 GB recommended.)
Video Card: Direct3D compatible, 16 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended.)
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible.
DirectX�: Version 9 or higher (included.)
- Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast Video Game Review
- Backyard Skateboarding with Andy Macdonald PC Game Review
- Kirby Air Ride Gamecube Video Game Review
- F-Zero GX Gamecube Racing Game Review
- Get More Free Video Game Demos Here!