Comments

How to Deal With A Bully - Part II

Think you aren't as tough as a bully - Think again. Bullies are not strong, they are weak. Why else would they pick on people to make themselves feel better? Wanna know more about bully DNA? Back to Article

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 15:01:59 -0800

Bullies are so weak, not strong, they think they are, but they lie
#STOPBULLYING Angry

sedena
sedena wrote:
2013-10-03 16:49:17 -0700

hi i like this

dogfobia
dogfobia wrote:
2013-10-01 19:38:33 -0700

Just ignore them...

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-10-01 18:58:30 -0700

The names of each section just made me hate adults who try to relate to kids by using "Slang"

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-01 18:52:35 -0700

Bullies

hezol
hezol wrote:
2013-09-30 08:58:49 -0700

when u are bullied just know they took time out of their useless lives 2 think of u (be proud) Raspberry

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-23 22:00:27 -0700

Great!

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-10-22 16:45:08 -0700

crack is wack!

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:33:38 -0700

bullies r weak cuz all they have inside them is low self esteem and jealousy

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Okay, if you want to be a better player at a sport - you practice. Dealing with bullies takes pra...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day