Comments

How to Deal With A Bully - Part II

Think you aren't as tough as a bully - Think again. Bullies are not strong, they are weak. Why else would they pick on people to make themselves feel better? Wanna know more about bully DNA? Back to Article

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 15:01:59 -0800

Bullies are so weak, not strong, they think they are, but they lie
#STOPBULLYING Angry

sedena
sedena wrote:
2013-10-03 16:49:17 -0700

hi i like this

dogfobia
dogfobia wrote:
2013-10-01 19:38:33 -0700

Just ignore them...

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-10-01 18:58:30 -0700

The names of each section just made me hate adults who try to relate to kids by using "Slang"

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-01 18:52:35 -0700

Bullies

hezol
hezol wrote:
2013-09-30 08:58:49 -0700

when u are bullied just know they took time out of their useless lives 2 think of u (be proud) Raspberry

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-23 22:00:27 -0700

Great!

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-10-22 16:45:08 -0700

crack is wack!

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:33:38 -0700

bullies r weak cuz all they have inside them is low self esteem and jealousy

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Okay, if you want to be a better player at a sport - you practice. Dealing with bullies takes pra...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour