Comments

Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Girl

Can't think of anything to get your girlfriend this holiday season? Check out Kidzworld's Christmas gift ideas - anything from slippers to her favorite scented lotion will be perfect to put under the tree this year! Back to Article

monsters1234
monsters1234 wrote:
2011-12-29 17:27:37 -0800

Ok first of all some of that stuff is wat girls want but hers a big one duh its right in front of u A MISLTOE! A KISS UNDER THERE WILL BE THE BEST GIFT EVER IM A GIRL IV NEVER HAD A BOY FRIEND AND IM 10 I KNOW U GIRLS OUT THERE WELL SOME OF U MIGHT OF NEVER BEEN KISSED UNDER THE MISLETOE AND GUYS FIND ONE AND GIVE HER A LONG ROMANTIC KISS I KNOW THATS WAT I WANTED FROM A GUY I REALLY LIKED WEN I WAS LIKE 6 OR 7 HES THE ONLY GUY I EVER TOLD IN PERSON AND HE SAID HE DIDNT LIKE ME I WAS MISERABLE!

Aschalaj
Aschalaj wrote:
2011-12-20 19:20:36 -0800

UM....................................IDK IF THATS THE RIGHT PRESENST SO NO Frustrated

MockingBird19
MockingBird19 wrote:
2011-11-10 23:06:25 -0800

Cute ideas and a great blog. I'm so glad my girlfriend recommended this place to me. Especially with Christmas right around the corner. GAAAAA!
moss mills

silvermist5491
silvermist5491 wrote:
2010-12-12 12:45:45 -0800

Do what to get 4 a boy

wade789
wade789 wrote:
2010-12-11 22:41:29 -0800

idk wat to get her

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2010-12-05 08:48:48 -0800

I got my crush some tool erasers. Then I saw him and we were talking about what I saw while I was shopping and he said he wanted the cheerleading doll I saw. That's not weird.

hi_for_life
hi_for_life wrote:
2010-12-03 05:11:08 -0800

but idk what to get HIM

skye401_1646675
skye401_1646675 wrote:
2010-11-28 07:34:53 -0800

kiss

Poll

Best Gift to Get Your Girl?

• A hot new perfume.
  • Something homemade.
  • Clothes.
  • Jewelry.

Don't know what to buy your fam this year? Check out Kidzworld's ideas for everyone on ...
Micro_xmas homemade_micro
Instead of taking on a ton of extra babysitting jobs to pay for presents, why not make your gifts...
Micro_gift-micro
If you want to get something your boyfriend will really love, check out these cool gifts to stash...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you