Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Girl

Can't think of anything to get your girlfriend this holiday season? Check out Kidzworld's Christmas gift ideas - anything from slippers to her favorite scented lotion will be perfect to put under the tree this year! Back to Article

CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty wrote:
2014-11-26 14:01:22 -0800

wow this is no help...

loveyabobby123
loveyabobby123 wrote:
2014-11-26 13:43:20 -0800

i believe in that bro i love you kevin

rue21forever3
rue21forever3 wrote:
2014-11-26 13:40:41 -0800

i agree with that, kevin

kevin11mustangGTR
kevin11mustangGTR wrote:
2014-11-26 13:38:50 -0800

its not the gift that i think counts its what inside the heart that u give to somebody is what really counts

monsters1234
monsters1234 wrote:
2011-12-29 17:27:37 -0800

Ok first of all some of that stuff is wat girls want but hers a big one duh its right in front of u A MISLTOE! A KISS UNDER THERE WILL BE THE BEST GIFT EVER IM A GIRL IV NEVER HAD A BOY FRIEND AND IM 10 I KNOW U GIRLS OUT THERE WELL SOME OF U MIGHT OF NEVER BEEN KISSED UNDER THE MISLETOE AND GUYS FIND ONE AND GIVE HER A LONG ROMANTIC KISS I KNOW THATS WAT I WANTED FROM A GUY I REALLY LIKED WEN I WAS LIKE 6 OR 7 HES THE ONLY GUY I EVER TOLD IN PERSON AND HE SAID HE DIDNT LIKE ME I WAS MISERABLE!

Aschalaj
Aschalaj wrote:
2011-12-20 19:20:36 -0800

UM....................................IDK IF THATS THE RIGHT PRESENST SO NO Frustrated

MockingBird19
MockingBird19 wrote:
2011-11-10 23:06:25 -0800

Cute ideas and a great blog. I'm so glad my girlfriend recommended this place to me. Especially with Christmas right around the corner. GAAAAA!
moss mills

silvermist5491
silvermist5491 wrote:
2010-12-12 12:45:45 -0800

Do what to get 4 a boy

wade789
wade789 wrote:
2010-12-11 22:41:29 -0800

idk wat to get her

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2010-12-05 08:48:48 -0800

I got my crush some tool erasers. Then I saw him and we were talking about what I saw while I was shopping and he said he wanted the cheerleading doll I saw. That's not weird.

hi_for_life_1505269
hi_for_life_1505269 wrote:
2010-12-03 05:11:08 -0800

but idk what to get HIM

skye401_1646675
skye401_1646675 wrote:
2010-11-28 07:34:53 -0800

kiss

Poll

Best Gift to Get Your Girl?

• A hot new perfume.
  • Something homemade.
  • Clothes.
  • Jewelry.

Don't know what to buy your fam this year? Check out Kidzworld's ideas for everyone on ...
Micro_xmas homemade_micro
Instead of taking on a ton of extra babysitting jobs to pay for presents, why not make your gifts...
Micro_gift-micro
If you want to get something your boyfriend will really love, check out these cool gifts to stash...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend