Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Losing Weight the Wrong Way

Many teens try to lose weight in a hurry - and end up suffering from health problems. Kidzworld takes a look at some of the wrong ways to lose weight. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-11-19 14:25:35 -0800

My brother thinks I starve myself because I'm thin

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 14:06:21 -0800

I a losing wheight like crazy and i dont starve myself o-o. Y

report
ChaiseBeHowlin
ChaiseBeHowlin wrote:
2013-11-19 14:05:07 -0800

X_X my sister thinks imstarving myself

report
ultimategreencoffee_2588145
ultimategreencoffee_2588145 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:31:35 -0700

I really enjoy looking through on this internet site , it has good blog posts. weight loss pills for women

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 11:11:59 -0700

then whats the right way to lose weight XD

report
happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:39:27 -0700

cool but for some reason people aren't that comftorble in their own skin these days........Excersizing will put your mind into a positive attitude and it will boost your self-confidence

report
kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2012-02-27 22:52:44 -0800

People become so obsessed of the way they look....But,...you know....it's kind of traditional. ^-^

report
Softballbaby54
Softballbaby54 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:54:08 -0700

i noe they just think so because they be comparing them selfs tryna be something their not

report
cooljay71
cooljay71 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:52:25 -0700

som people dont need to lose weight

report
back to story
F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

  • Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

related stories

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
reply about 5 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.  
reply about 5 hours
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
reply about 5 hours
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
reply about 7 hours
Ann95
Ann95 posted in Family Issues:
and Yes and No  :p
reply about 8 hours