Comments

Losing Weight the Wrong Way

Many teens try to lose weight in a hurry - and end up suffering from health problems. Kidzworld takes a look at some of the wrong ways to lose weight. Back to Article

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-11-19 14:25:35 -0800

My brother thinks I starve myself because I'm thin

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 14:06:21 -0800

I a losing wheight like crazy and i dont starve myself o-o. Y

ChaiseBeHowlin
ChaiseBeHowlin wrote:
2013-11-19 14:05:07 -0800

X_X my sister thinks imstarving myself

ultimategreencoffee_2588145
ultimategreencoffee_2588145 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:31:35 -0700

I really enjoy looking through on this internet site , it has good blog posts. weight loss pills for women

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 11:11:59 -0700

then whats the right way to lose weight XD

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:39:27 -0700

cool but for some reason people aren't that comftorble in their own skin these days........Excersizing will put your mind into a positive attitude and it will boost your self-confidence

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2012-02-27 22:52:44 -0800

People become so obsessed of the way they look....But,...you know....it's kind of traditional. ^-^

Softballbaby54
Softballbaby54 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:54:08 -0700

i noe they just think so because they be comparing them selfs tryna be something their not

cooljay71
cooljay71 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:52:25 -0700

som people dont need to lose weight

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)