Comments

Losing Weight the Wrong Way

Many teens try to lose weight in a hurry - and end up suffering from health problems. Kidzworld takes a look at some of the wrong ways to lose weight. Back to Article

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-11-19 14:25:35 -0800

My brother thinks I starve myself because I'm thin

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 14:06:21 -0800

I a losing wheight like crazy and i dont starve myself o-o. Y

ChaiseBeHowlin
ChaiseBeHowlin wrote:
2013-11-19 14:05:07 -0800

X_X my sister thinks imstarving myself

ultimategreencoffee_2588145
ultimategreencoffee_2588145 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:31:35 -0700

I really enjoy looking through on this internet site , it has good blog posts. weight loss pills for women

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 11:11:59 -0700

then whats the right way to lose weight XD

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:39:27 -0700

cool but for some reason people aren't that comftorble in their own skin these days........Excersizing will put your mind into a positive attitude and it will boost your self-confidence

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2012-02-27 22:52:44 -0800

People become so obsessed of the way they look....But,...you know....it's kind of traditional. ^-^

Softballbaby54
Softballbaby54 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:54:08 -0700

i noe they just think so because they be comparing them selfs tryna be something their not

cooljay71
cooljay71 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:52:25 -0700

som people dont need to lose weight

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hmm... it looks like what I wanted to "say" has been covered. They're right. The best thing to do would to be to talk to them -and then have them talk to each other.
danvhantom
dont gotta green text the whole thing like its #####
Teh_Skittlez
"not_raph" wrote: >Those who ask >will not be considered
not_raph
not_raph posted in Family Issues:
>There is no actual way to become a Junior Mod. We are not adding any new junior mods right now. If and when a user is considered they will be asked. Those who ask to be a junior mod will not be considered. >Those who ask to be a junior mod will not be considered. >Those who ask >will not be considered
danvhantom
i think im the most qualified for the position