Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Losing Weight the Wrong Way

Many teens try to lose weight in a hurry - and end up suffering from health problems. Kidzworld takes a look at some of the wrong ways to lose weight. Back to Article

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-11-19 14:25:35 -0800

My brother thinks I starve myself because I'm thin

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 14:06:21 -0800

I a losing wheight like crazy and i dont starve myself o-o. Y

ChaiseBeHowlin
ChaiseBeHowlin wrote:
2013-11-19 14:05:07 -0800

X_X my sister thinks imstarving myself

ultimategreencoffee_2588145
ultimategreencoffee_2588145 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:31:35 -0700

I really enjoy looking through on this internet site , it has good blog posts. weight loss pills for women

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 11:11:59 -0700

then whats the right way to lose weight XD

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:39:27 -0700

cool but for some reason people aren't that comftorble in their own skin these days........Excersizing will put your mind into a positive attitude and it will boost your self-confidence

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2012-02-27 22:52:44 -0800

People become so obsessed of the way they look....But,...you know....it's kind of traditional. ^-^

Softballbaby54
Softballbaby54 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:54:08 -0700

i noe they just think so because they be comparing them selfs tryna be something their not

cooljay71
cooljay71 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:52:25 -0700

som people dont need to lose weight

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...

Snickers147
 :) Aww thank you :D
angelkittykat11
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it will change :) If they break up, at least expect it. I know you like his girlfriend, and you want them to stay together, but with all the fights, they might not. Don't be surprised if they do, and if they don't. Just hope for the best :D
Snickers147
Thanx c:  I will try to tell them how I feel
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
There's nothing you can do. There is no "Oh, well all you have to do is tell them how you feel" when it comes to this.
Snickers147
 :( Ugh!!!! My dad and his girlfriend is at it again, they are keep fighting everyday over stupid stuff, and I dont like it when they are fighting everyday and I feel bad for my little siblings and me hearing them fight everyday and the swearing and name calling everyday my little siblings are to young to learn swears and seeing their parents fight. I don't want a family that fights everyday I want a happy family that doesn't fight. I like my dads girlfriend she's nice to me and my little brother she buys us stuff we want and she gives me money when I need it, an I don't want her and my dad to break up she did a lot for me and my brother.    What should I do to make them stop fighting everyday? How should I make them love each other and to get along with each other?   Can anyone give me advice please