Comments

Losing Weight the Wrong Way

Many teens try to lose weight in a hurry - and end up suffering from health problems. Kidzworld takes a look at some of the wrong ways to lose weight. Back to Article

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-11-19 14:25:35 -0800

My brother thinks I starve myself because I'm thin

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 14:06:21 -0800

I a losing wheight like crazy and i dont starve myself o-o. Y

ChaiseBeHowlin
ChaiseBeHowlin wrote:
2013-11-19 14:05:07 -0800

X_X my sister thinks imstarving myself

ultimategreencoffee_2588145
ultimategreencoffee_2588145 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:31:35 -0700

I really enjoy looking through on this internet site , it has good blog posts. weight loss pills for women

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 11:11:59 -0700

then whats the right way to lose weight XD

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:39:27 -0700

cool but for some reason people aren't that comftorble in their own skin these days........Excersizing will put your mind into a positive attitude and it will boost your self-confidence

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2012-02-27 22:52:44 -0800

People become so obsessed of the way they look....But,...you know....it's kind of traditional. ^-^

Softballbaby54
Softballbaby54 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:54:08 -0700

i noe they just think so because they be comparing them selfs tryna be something their not

cooljay71
cooljay71 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:52:25 -0700

som people dont need to lose weight

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel