Comments

What Jeans Work for You?

Jeans are a wardrobe must-have, but we don't all look fabulous in the same styles. So find out which jeans are best for your body type. Back to Article

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-08-29 18:30:57 -0700

i dont buy girl jeans imma tomboy i wear all the way boy jeans so yeah.

Mentally_Hilarious
Mentally_Hilarious wrote:
2014-08-28 13:50:23 -0700

Skinny jeans all the way

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-21 15:46:30 -0700

I like skinny jeans the best

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-21 15:22:00 -0700

ya know right.boot cut is so kinda uncomfortable! i love short legs and boyish frame cuz they fit perfectly and adds a little edge to the look!

somebody2luv
somebody2luv wrote:
2014-02-13 04:20:14 -0800

wearing skinies and I hate bootcut jeans

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-12 21:50:19 -0800

I have bootcut n some skiinies

maya_swagged_out
maya_swagged_out wrote:
2014-02-11 19:28:47 -0800

boot cut then ton can stick the bottom of your pants inside the tounge of yo shoe

Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123 wrote:
2014-02-11 07:01:45 -0800

Boot cut jeans. But wearing saggy jeans right now......

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-14 07:51:16 -0800

I like bootcut Wink

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-06 21:06:13 -0700

Skinny *

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-06 21:06:00 -0700

I'm a pear shape o: I mostly wear capris.. skiing jeans sometimes.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-06 21:00:24 -0700

I'm all shapes and I like wearing denim shorts

primemate
primemate wrote:
2013-08-07 06:34:35 -0700

i lyk all shapes but love skinny

imfunsize

MR_SKINNY_JEANS wrote:
2013-05-01 14:38:04 -0700

I LOVE SKINNY JEANS

ish_mehxD
ish_mehxD wrote:
2013-05-01 14:34:03 -0700

I hate boot cut skinny jeans

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-05-01 14:29:53 -0700

skinny jeans!!!

Poll

Favorite Style of Jeans?

• Boot-cut.
  • Skinny.
  • Capris.
  • Big and baggy.

Micro_kmart_micro
Kmart presents Stylesip - a collection of juniors brands with something for every style and perso...
Micro_b_micro
As much as we love summer and sandals, there’s just something so warm and cozy about the colder ...
Micro_denim_micro
It’s that time of year again and what better way to update your back to school wardrobe then with...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay