Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

What Jeans Work for You?

Jeans are a wardrobe must-have, but we don't all look fabulous in the same styles. So find out which jeans are best for your body type. Back to Article

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-08-29 18:30:57 -0700

i dont buy girl jeans imma tomboy i wear all the way boy jeans so yeah.

Mentally_Hilarious
Mentally_Hilarious wrote:
2014-08-28 13:50:23 -0700

Skinny jeans all the way

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-21 15:46:30 -0700

I like skinny jeans the best

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-21 15:22:00 -0700

ya know right.boot cut is so kinda uncomfortable! i love short legs and boyish frame cuz they fit perfectly and adds a little edge to the look!

somebody2luv
somebody2luv wrote:
2014-02-13 04:20:14 -0800

wearing skinies and I hate bootcut jeans

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-12 21:50:19 -0800

I have bootcut n some skiinies

maya_swagged_out
maya_swagged_out wrote:
2014-02-11 19:28:47 -0800

boot cut then ton can stick the bottom of your pants inside the tounge of yo shoe

Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123 wrote:
2014-02-11 07:01:45 -0800

Boot cut jeans. But wearing saggy jeans right now......

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-14 07:51:16 -0800

I like bootcut Wink

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-06 21:06:13 -0700

Skinny *

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-06 21:06:00 -0700

I'm a pear shape o: I mostly wear capris.. skiing jeans sometimes.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-06 21:00:24 -0700

I'm all shapes and I like wearing denim shorts

primemate
primemate wrote:
2013-08-07 06:34:35 -0700

i lyk all shapes but love skinny

imfunsize

MR_SKINNY_JEANS wrote:
2013-05-01 14:38:04 -0700

I LOVE SKINNY JEANS

ish_mehxD
ish_mehxD wrote:
2013-05-01 14:34:03 -0700

I hate boot cut skinny jeans

harrylover121