Yu-Gi-Oh Online :: Free PC Card Game
This story's been updated! Check out Play Yu-Gi-Oh! Online for lots of new info and free games!
It took the smartypants at Konami long enough but they've finally made it so you can play the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game on the internet! It's loaded with cards, duelists and chances to show your incredible dueling skill by battling against people from all over the world. It even comes in different languages and lets you chat or trade!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Dueling Basics
The first thing you should know is that this yugioh game isn't free. You can download and install it for free, but it costs money to play. What you need to do is go to a game store near you and snag a "DuelPass" card. Each card has a bunch of points and each point is good for one duel. Another fun fact is that you can get this game on CD for free from the February 2005 Shonen Jump magazine!
Downloading the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Game for Free!
So you want to duel do ya? No problem! Here's the scoop on how to download, and install, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online game onto your PC.
- 1. Click Here to go to the www.yugioh-online.net website.
- 2. When the intro ends, click on the country where you live.
- 3. Once the page has loaded, scroll to the bottom and click the Download" banner on the right hand side.
- 4. Now, read the agreement and click on the "I Agree" button if you agree. If you don't agree, you can't play the game.
- 5. Click the Download button to download the game.
- 6. A popup will appear asking you what to do with the file.
- 7. Choose to save it to your desktop so you can find it easily.
- 8. Sit back and plan your deck as the monster file downloads.
- 9. To play Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE you must have a User ID. User Registration can be done Free of Charge Here.
- 10. Click Here to get to the instructions page. When you get to the new page, bookmark that sucker! It's the instructions for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online game and has links to all the info on installing and playing the game.
- 11. Once you've installed the game, get ready to duel!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online PC System Requirements
To prove your skill as a duelist on the net, your computer needs to meet these requirements before you can draw a single card!
Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III 600Mhz , Pentium® 4 2.80GHz recommended.
RAM: 256MB RAM required, 512MB RAM recommended.
Hard Drive: 2.0GB or more free space.
Video Card: Must be DirectX® 9.0c Compatible VRAM 64MB
Sound: Must be DirectX® 9.0c Compatible
Internet: 256Kbps minimum
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game: Flaming Eternity Review
- Game News - Yu-Gi-Oh! Online, The Sims 2: Nightlife and More!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards: Dragon's Roar and Zombie Madness Reviews
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory: World Championship 2005
- Click Here for More Free Game Downloads!