Comments

Becoming a Fashion Designer

If you set trends and dream up eye-popping outfits in your sleep, then a career in fashion design may be perfect for you! Back to Article

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-08-21 13:04:13 -0700

I want to be a fashion designer really badly! I'm actually serious about it too. I sketch designs, got LOADS of fashion/design books for Christmas and want to go to a good fashion uni. c:

rash1234
rash1234 wrote:
2012-02-29 14:11:27 -0800

Fashion is like 50% of my life well almost smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladiorcastatus
ladiorcastatus wrote:
2012-01-12 13:22:09 -0800

fashion iz 5th on mii list

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)
!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2012-01-11 20:05:05 -0800

when i was little and still now..i said i wanna beh a fashion desighnier or model

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-11 19:51:29 -0800

ME 2

bazul2
bazul2 wrote:
2011-01-01 14:51:06 -0800

i love fashion i have my own sewing mashen and a sketh book!!!! Smile Nose

jayeboo10
jayeboo10 wrote:
2010-11-28 05:12:16 -0800

i would love to make fashion clothes for people!

bettyboop1697

princessalana1 wrote:
2010-08-06 23:38:34 -0700

i like fashion

nikejordon
nikejordon wrote:
2010-08-02 14:50:54 -0700

i love fashion too i have my own sewing machine and i sew my own clothes

nokel
nokel wrote:
2010-08-01 06:27:30 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nokel
nokel wrote:
2010-08-01 06:27:05 -0700

me tooo

victorious12
victorious12 wrote:
2010-07-21 06:31:41 -0700

yooo i love fashion ive already got a sketch book and everything soo in loveee wit it omgx3x3x3x3x

Poll

Fave Fashion Designer?

• Chanel.
  • Marc Jacobs.
  • Betsey Johnson.
  • Zac Posen.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D