Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Becoming a Fashion Designer

If you set trends and dream up eye-popping outfits in your sleep, then a career in fashion design may be perfect for you! Back to Article

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-08-21 13:04:13 -0700

I want to be a fashion designer really badly! I'm actually serious about it too. I sketch designs, got LOADS of fashion/design books for Christmas and want to go to a good fashion uni. c:

rash1234
rash1234 wrote:
2012-02-29 14:11:27 -0800

Fashion is like 50% of my life well almost smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladiorcastatus
ladiorcastatus wrote:
2012-01-12 13:22:09 -0800

fashion iz 5th on mii list

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)
!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2012-01-11 20:05:05 -0800

when i was little and still now..i said i wanna beh a fashion desighnier or model

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-11 19:51:29 -0800

ME 2

bazul2
bazul2 wrote:
2011-01-01 14:51:06 -0800

i love fashion i have my own sewing mashen and a sketh book!!!! Smile Nose

jayeboo10
jayeboo10 wrote:
2010-11-28 05:12:16 -0800

i would love to make fashion clothes for people!

bettyboop1697

princessalana1 wrote:
2010-08-06 23:38:34 -0700

i like fashion

nikejordon
nikejordon wrote:
2010-08-02 14:50:54 -0700

i love fashion too i have my own sewing machine and i sew my own clothes

nokel
nokel wrote:
2010-08-01 06:27:30 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nokel
nokel wrote:
2010-08-01 06:27:05 -0700

me tooo

victorious12
victorious12 wrote:
2010-07-21 06:31:41 -0700

yooo i love fashion ive already got a sketch book and everything soo in loveee wit it omgx3x3x3x3x

Poll

Fave Fashion Designer?

• Chanel.
  • Marc Jacobs.
  • Betsey Johnson.
  • Zac Posen.

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.