Comments

Becoming a Fashion Designer

If you set trends and dream up eye-popping outfits in your sleep, then a career in fashion design may be perfect for you! Back to Article

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-08-21 13:04:13 -0700

I want to be a fashion designer really badly! I'm actually serious about it too. I sketch designs, got LOADS of fashion/design books for Christmas and want to go to a good fashion uni. c:

rash1234
rash1234 wrote:
2012-02-29 14:11:27 -0800

Fashion is like 50% of my life well almost smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladiorcastatus
ladiorcastatus wrote:
2012-01-12 13:22:09 -0800

fashion iz 5th on mii list

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)
!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2012-01-11 20:05:05 -0800

when i was little and still now..i said i wanna beh a fashion desighnier or model

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-11 19:51:29 -0800

ME 2

bazul2
bazul2 wrote:
2011-01-01 14:51:06 -0800

i love fashion i have my own sewing mashen and a sketh book!!!! Smile Nose

jayeboo10
jayeboo10 wrote:
2010-11-28 05:12:16 -0800

i would love to make fashion clothes for people!

bettyboop1697

princessalana1 wrote:
2010-08-06 23:38:34 -0700

i like fashion

nikejordon
nikejordon wrote:
2010-08-02 14:50:54 -0700

i love fashion too i have my own sewing machine and i sew my own clothes

nokel
nokel wrote:
2010-08-01 06:27:30 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nokel
nokel wrote:
2010-08-01 06:27:05 -0700

me tooo

victorious12
victorious12 wrote:
2010-07-21 06:31:41 -0700

yooo i love fashion ive already got a sketch book and everything soo in loveee wit it omgx3x3x3x3x

Poll

Fave Fashion Designer?

• Chanel.
  • Marc Jacobs.
  • Betsey Johnson.
  • Zac Posen.

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day