Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Said I Was Skinny

I'm dating this guy online and he's about to move to my town. There's only one problem - I sort of lied about how I looked. Back to Article

isisbm_45017
isisbm_45017 wrote:
2013-04-29 09:59:19 -0700

Ikr you really don't have too

tahiirii
tahiirii wrote:
2013-04-29 08:37:33 -0700

Never lied about appearances, why would i anyway?

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:36:06 -0700

I have Never I mean Never Lied about my appearance!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-29 08:21:34 -0700

good

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:57:44 -0800

I can't lose weight DX It's impossible for me. Big Frown

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:18:36 -0700

Come clean and if he really likes you, he'll still like you just the way you are!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:17:55 -0700

before I lost weight but I lost it now and nobody ever got mad at me when I told them about it.

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:15:49 -0700

This is all so true! The same thing happened to me before I lost wait so I used fake pictures, but

F1119289836687

Ever Lied About Your Appearance Online?

• Yeah, I always lie about what I look like online.
  • I have once or twice.
  • No, I've never lied about my appearance.
  • Are you kidding? I lie about everything online!

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!