Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Said I Was Skinny

I'm dating this guy online and he's about to move to my town. There's only one problem - I sort of lied about how I looked. Back to Article

isisbm_45017
isisbm_45017 wrote:
2013-04-29 09:59:19 -0700

Ikr you really don't have too

tahiirii
tahiirii wrote:
2013-04-29 08:37:33 -0700

Never lied about appearances, why would i anyway?

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:36:06 -0700

I have Never I mean Never Lied about my appearance!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-29 08:21:34 -0700

good

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:57:44 -0800

I can't lose weight DX It's impossible for me. Big Frown

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:18:36 -0700

Come clean and if he really likes you, he'll still like you just the way you are!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:17:55 -0700

before I lost weight but I lost it now and nobody ever got mad at me when I told them about it.

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:15:49 -0700

This is all so true! The same thing happened to me before I lost wait so I used fake pictures, but

F1119289836687

Ever Lied About Your Appearance Online?

• Yeah, I always lie about what I look like online.
  • I have once or twice.
  • No, I've never lied about my appearance.
  • Are you kidding? I lie about everything online!

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3