Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Said I Was Skinny

I'm dating this guy online and he's about to move to my town. There's only one problem - I sort of lied about how I looked. Back to Article

isisbm_45017
isisbm_45017 wrote:
2013-04-29 09:59:19 -0700

Ikr you really don't have too

tahiirii
tahiirii wrote:
2013-04-29 08:37:33 -0700

Never lied about appearances, why would i anyway?

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:36:06 -0700

I have Never I mean Never Lied about my appearance!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-29 08:21:34 -0700

good

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:57:44 -0800

I can't lose weight DX It's impossible for me. Big Frown

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:18:36 -0700

Come clean and if he really likes you, he'll still like you just the way you are!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:17:55 -0700

before I lost weight but I lost it now and nobody ever got mad at me when I told them about it.

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:15:49 -0700

This is all so true! The same thing happened to me before I lost wait so I used fake pictures, but

F1119289836687

Ever Lied About Your Appearance Online?

• Yeah, I always lie about what I look like online.
  • I have once or twice.
  • No, I've never lied about my appearance.
  • Are you kidding? I lie about everything online!

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day