Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Said I Was Skinny

I'm dating this guy online and he's about to move to my town. There's only one problem - I sort of lied about how I looked. Back to Article

isisbm_45017
isisbm_45017 wrote:
2013-04-29 09:59:19 -0700

Ikr you really don't have too

tahiirii
tahiirii wrote:
2013-04-29 08:37:33 -0700

Never lied about appearances, why would i anyway?

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:36:06 -0700

I have Never I mean Never Lied about my appearance!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-29 08:21:34 -0700

good

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:57:44 -0800

I can't lose weight DX It's impossible for me. Big Frown

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:18:36 -0700

Come clean and if he really likes you, he'll still like you just the way you are!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:17:55 -0700

before I lost weight but I lost it now and nobody ever got mad at me when I told them about it.

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:15:49 -0700

This is all so true! The same thing happened to me before I lost wait so I used fake pictures, but

F1119289836687

Ever Lied About Your Appearance Online?

• Yeah, I always lie about what I look like online.
  • I have once or twice.
  • No, I've never lied about my appearance.
  • Are you kidding? I lie about everything online!

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit