Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Said I Was Skinny

I'm dating this guy online and he's about to move to my town. There's only one problem - I sort of lied about how I looked. Back to Article

isisbm_45017
isisbm_45017 wrote:
2013-04-29 09:59:19 -0700

Ikr you really don't have too

tahiirii
tahiirii wrote:
2013-04-29 08:37:33 -0700

Never lied about appearances, why would i anyway?

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:36:06 -0700

I have Never I mean Never Lied about my appearance!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-29 08:21:34 -0700

good

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:57:44 -0800

I can't lose weight DX It's impossible for me. Big Frown

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:18:36 -0700

Come clean and if he really likes you, he'll still like you just the way you are!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:17:55 -0700

before I lost weight but I lost it now and nobody ever got mad at me when I told them about it.

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-06-16 17:15:49 -0700

This is all so true! The same thing happened to me before I lost wait so I used fake pictures, but

F1119289836687

Ever Lied About Your Appearance Online?

• Yeah, I always lie about what I look like online.
  • I have once or twice.
  • No, I've never lied about my appearance.
  • Are you kidding? I lie about everything online!

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.