Comments

Why We Yawn

Have you even noticed that when one friend yawns, it's not long before everyone is yawing? That doesn't mean that all of you are bored or tired. It could mean anything. Even fish yawn. Back to Article

gabbyyo

marby wrote:
2013-10-26 01:31:28 -0700

...yawn...

candycrush75
candycrush75 wrote:
2013-09-05 17:23:16 -0700

I didn't yarn once but I wanted to! I'm holding it in right now and until I go to bed in an our and a half!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-05 14:53:04 -0700

Cool

blooddiamond
blooddiamond wrote:
2013-08-27 09:14:01 -0700

hey i really did yawn while reading this

music4life13
music4life13 wrote:
2013-08-25 20:56:21 -0700

Not to be smart or anything... but yawning is for excess air to the brain escaping through the nasal passage, that's why you feel yawning in your throughout and nose before you actually do, and why you yawn when you are tired

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-25 19:14:29 -0700

*yawn*

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-25 17:55:58 -0700

Nice

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-25 17:42:34 -0700

i yawned while reading the title... and now again... ugh .-.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-25 17:40:20 -0700

Didn't yawn at all!

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-25 09:41:29 -0700

I DIDNT YAWN READING THIS..yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwn...oops!!

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-25 09:36:15 -0700

Ive been yawnng alot i have been watching Freddy Kruegar movies lately

marcusreturns
marcusreturns wrote:
2013-08-25 09:11:47 -0700

Same Blush

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.