Comments

Dear Dish It, Why Did My Sister Get a C in Art?

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If you do, can you explain why? Back to Article

niyah806
niyah806 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:30:50 -0800

thats just life

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-02-24 13:15:47 -0800

She got it because she gave good tone..shading.. ect XD grade boundaries in art are different for every year

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 12:07:22 -0800

I don't know why , but I don't like art that much , I like it but not much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:17:44 -0800

I wouldn't get that grade

radzyan
radzyan wrote:
2012-10-27 02:31:51 -0700

art.is.wonderfll...just enjoy wt it's..anything can be a...art...

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-10-27 02:26:39 -0700

I dont really get graded on art to much cause im homeschooled but u get graded on art for how much time u put in it

ice girl7413
ice girl7413 wrote:
2012-04-18 18:27:08 -0700

i agree with teena 25 anything can b art.but in art class it is a little diffrent cause if u r supposed 2 make a crayn box for exsample and make a small little rectangler box that looks nothing like a crayn box i would under stand why u would get a bad grade

Mei:D
Mei:D wrote:
2012-03-30 17:45:23 -0700

My Teacher (in art) believes that as long as you try, in art NO MATTER HOW...... BAD you are, you will suceed his Class.. So I kind of connect with you... But the question is did your Sis TRY????
Hmmm.... That might be why.....
~MeiBig Grin

gal no.1
gal no.1 wrote:
2011-04-11 16:16:06 -0700

exactly. I don't think that u should get a grade in art because it is a creative subject. each person likes different styles and teachers should respect that more. smile

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2011-04-09 05:29:40 -0700

anything can b art

Poll-3

Are You a Good Artist?

• I'm pretty good.
  • I love to draw and paint, but I'm not sure how good I am.
  • I couldn't draw to save my life.
  • I'm a better athlete.

Sana11
Sana11 posted in Friends:
Hang out and have fun with your girl-friends and forgot about your crush :3 Eat icecream it might help you too
Kiken
Kiken posted in Friends:
It's not worth losing your parents trust over. I'd wait.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"DJwwjd" wrote:Well, in my opinion (depending on your age) dating is pointless until it'll actually make a difference in your life! but your parents know best, just try to see the bright side in what they're saying. Yep ^-^ Anyway, the best thing to do would be to wait. Know that if does like you, he'll respect that. Sneaking around your parents won't help. If you can't be honest with a relationship, it's likely not a good one. Patience. You'll learn that it's worth it (:
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"KizetteIsHeart" wrote:My best friend asked to come with them since I was part of the group, to have a practice. Then I said no and explained why and then she acted weird around me. Why can't she understand?  I honestly, can't say. I'm going to need a bit more information in order to give an answer  -that's not solely based on guessing. Thanks!
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hmm... it looks like what I wanted to "say" has been covered. They're right. The best thing to do would to be to talk to them -and then have them talk to each other.