Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish It, Why Did My Sister Get a C in Art?

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If you do, can you explain why? Back to Article

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:56:00 -0700

Lawl, some teacher.

niyah806
niyah806 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:30:50 -0800

thats just life

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-02-24 13:15:47 -0800

She got it because she gave good tone..shading.. ect XD grade boundaries in art are different for every year

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 12:07:22 -0800

I don't know why , but I don't like art that much , I like it but not much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:17:44 -0800

I wouldn't get that grade

radzyan
radzyan wrote:
2012-10-27 02:31:51 -0700

art.is.wonderfll...just enjoy wt it's..anything can be a...art...

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-10-27 02:26:39 -0700

I dont really get graded on art to much cause im homeschooled but u get graded on art for how much time u put in it

ice girl7413
ice girl7413 wrote:
2012-04-18 18:27:08 -0700

i agree with teena 25 anything can b art.but in art class it is a little diffrent cause if u r supposed 2 make a crayn box for exsample and make a small little rectangler box that looks nothing like a crayn box i would under stand why u would get a bad grade

Mei:D
Mei:D wrote:
2012-03-30 17:45:23 -0700

My Teacher (in art) believes that as long as you try, in art NO MATTER HOW...... BAD you are, you will suceed his Class.. So I kind of connect with you... But the question is did your Sis TRY????
Hmmm.... That might be why.....
~MeiBig Grin

gal no.1
gal no.1 wrote:
2011-04-11 16:16:06 -0700

exactly. I don't think that u should get a grade in art because it is a creative subject. each person likes different styles and teachers should respect that more. smile

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2011-04-09 05:29:40 -0700

anything can b art

Poll-3

Are You a Good Artist?

• I'm pretty good.
  • I love to draw and paint, but I'm not sure how good I am.
  • I couldn't draw to save my life.
  • I'm a better athlete.

ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
reply 1 day
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
reply 1 day