Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish It, Why Did My Sister Get a C in Art?

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If you do, can you explain why? Back to Article

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:56:00 -0700

Lawl, some teacher.

niyah806
niyah806 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:30:50 -0800

thats just life

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-02-24 13:15:47 -0800

She got it because she gave good tone..shading.. ect XD grade boundaries in art are different for every year

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 12:07:22 -0800

I don't know why , but I don't like art that much , I like it but not much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:17:44 -0800

I wouldn't get that grade

radzyan
radzyan wrote:
2012-10-27 02:31:51 -0700

art.is.wonderfll...just enjoy wt it's..anything can be a...art...

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-10-27 02:26:39 -0700

I dont really get graded on art to much cause im homeschooled but u get graded on art for how much time u put in it

ice girl7413
ice girl7413 wrote:
2012-04-18 18:27:08 -0700

i agree with teena 25 anything can b art.but in art class it is a little diffrent cause if u r supposed 2 make a crayn box for exsample and make a small little rectangler box that looks nothing like a crayn box i would under stand why u would get a bad grade

Mei:D
Mei:D wrote:
2012-03-30 17:45:23 -0700

My Teacher (in art) believes that as long as you try, in art NO MATTER HOW...... BAD you are, you will suceed his Class.. So I kind of connect with you... But the question is did your Sis TRY????
Hmmm.... That might be why.....
~MeiBig Grin

gal no.1
gal no.1 wrote:
2011-04-11 16:16:06 -0700

exactly. I don't think that u should get a grade in art because it is a creative subject. each person likes different styles and teachers should respect that more. smile

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2011-04-09 05:29:40 -0700

anything can b art

Poll-3

Are You a Good Artist?

• I'm pretty good.
  • I love to draw and paint, but I'm not sure how good I am.
  • I couldn't draw to save my life.
  • I'm a better athlete.

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?