Comments

Dear Dish It, Why Did My Sister Get a C in Art?

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If you do, can you explain why? Back to Article

niyah806
niyah806 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:30:50 -0800

thats just life

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-02-24 13:15:47 -0800

She got it because she gave good tone..shading.. ect XD grade boundaries in art are different for every year

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 12:07:22 -0800

I don't know why , but I don't like art that much , I like it but not much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:17:44 -0800

I wouldn't get that grade

radzyan
radzyan wrote:
2012-10-27 02:31:51 -0700

art.is.wonderfll...just enjoy wt it's..anything can be a...art...

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-10-27 02:26:39 -0700

I dont really get graded on art to much cause im homeschooled but u get graded on art for how much time u put in it

ice girl7413
ice girl7413 wrote:
2012-04-18 18:27:08 -0700

i agree with teena 25 anything can b art.but in art class it is a little diffrent cause if u r supposed 2 make a crayn box for exsample and make a small little rectangler box that looks nothing like a crayn box i would under stand why u would get a bad grade

Mei:D
Mei:D wrote:
2012-03-30 17:45:23 -0700

My Teacher (in art) believes that as long as you try, in art NO MATTER HOW...... BAD you are, you will suceed his Class.. So I kind of connect with you... But the question is did your Sis TRY????
Hmmm.... That might be why.....
~MeiBig Grin

gal no.1
gal no.1 wrote:
2011-04-11 16:16:06 -0700

exactly. I don't think that u should get a grade in art because it is a creative subject. each person likes different styles and teachers should respect that more. smile

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2011-04-09 05:29:40 -0700

anything can b art

Poll-3

Are You a Good Artist?

• I'm pretty good.
  • I love to draw and paint, but I'm not sure how good I am.
  • I couldn't draw to save my life.
  • I'm a better athlete.

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day