Comments

Dear Dish It, Why Did My Sister Get a C in Art?

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If you do, can you explain why? Back to Article

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:56:00 -0700

Lawl, some teacher.

niyah806
niyah806 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:30:50 -0800

thats just life

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-02-24 13:15:47 -0800

She got it because she gave good tone..shading.. ect XD grade boundaries in art are different for every year

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 12:07:22 -0800

I don't know why , but I don't like art that much , I like it but not much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:17:44 -0800

I wouldn't get that grade

radzyan
radzyan wrote:
2012-10-27 02:31:51 -0700

art.is.wonderfll...just enjoy wt it's..anything can be a...art...

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-10-27 02:26:39 -0700

I dont really get graded on art to much cause im homeschooled but u get graded on art for how much time u put in it

ice girl7413
ice girl7413 wrote:
2012-04-18 18:27:08 -0700

i agree with teena 25 anything can b art.but in art class it is a little diffrent cause if u r supposed 2 make a crayn box for exsample and make a small little rectangler box that looks nothing like a crayn box i would under stand why u would get a bad grade

Mei:D
Mei:D wrote:
2012-03-30 17:45:23 -0700

My Teacher (in art) believes that as long as you try, in art NO MATTER HOW...... BAD you are, you will suceed his Class.. So I kind of connect with you... But the question is did your Sis TRY????
Hmmm.... That might be why.....
~MeiBig Grin

gal no.1
gal no.1 wrote:
2011-04-11 16:16:06 -0700

exactly. I don't think that u should get a grade in art because it is a creative subject. each person likes different styles and teachers should respect that more. smile

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2011-04-09 05:29:40 -0700

anything can b art

Poll-3

Are You a Good Artist?

• I'm pretty good.
  • I love to draw and paint, but I'm not sure how good I am.
  • I couldn't draw to save my life.
  • I'm a better athlete.

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand