Style Studio Toy Review
Style Studio is out with its first line of do it yourself jewelry making. If you want to design your own jewelry, design your own caps and purses, then Style Studio is for you but before you go out and buy it check out the toy review.
Style Studio is a great way for girls to feed their creative side. You love purses, jewelry and fashion but you have your own style. Style Studio lets you make your own jewelry, design your own purse and caps. That's right - You're the fashion designer, so it's your label!
Style Studio - Thumbs Up
- It's really cool to design your own earrings, bracelets and necklaces. You can design your own purse and cap, too. The purse is transparent and comes with beads so you can make it your own. The trucker cap comes with accessories so you can make it the way you like.
- There are beads of all shapes, sizes and colors, so you have a lot to choose from.
- The boxes are stackable, so you can collect them all and store them together.
- Style Studio is divided up into six style categories. There is Glam and Glitz, Sugar and Spice, Rock and Roll, Sporty, Urban Chic and Wild Side. Each category has five things in it: StyleSashes, StylePurses, StyleCaps, StyleFlips and StyleGems. Pick the one that resembles you.
- If you're into fashion and like making your own stuff or you just want a head start on that fashion designer career, then this is for yo
Style Studio - Thumbs Down
- There is way too much tape on the box, so be careful opening the packages or all the tiny beads will spill out.
- The box itself is hard to open. You may need a 'rent to lend a hand.
- There are no instructions in the box but they are online. So, when you're trying to make an earring or a necklace, it's hard to figure out how to put it together without making it look tacky.
- Style Studio:
- Age: 8 and up
- Price Range:
- The Style Studio line will be available in stores in Fall 2006 but for more information, go to
Price Range Legend