Comments

Animal Cruelty or Population Control?

Is hunting to control the population of animals OK or is it just animal cruelty? Here are some animals that are hunted in North America and around the world. Check it out before you make up your mind! Back to Article

Neron
Neron wrote:
2014-06-04 19:49:41 -0700

There are pros and cons to both sides, but I think it's animal cruelty. How many humans can the world hold? Right now we're at 7 billion, and would you kill a human for population control?

harooonfsd
harooonfsd wrote:
2014-02-18 07:42:05 -0800

Have you heard of FavoriteWords.###? It welcomes people who want to develop themselves. A fascinating approach. Definitely, give it a try.

Terrorr
Terrorr wrote:
2013-11-20 08:46:28 -0800

i think people should look at cause and EFFECT before doing those things.

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-17 15:53:36 -0700

This is horrible! Angry those sea pups were babies! the way they kill these animals is not humane, killing animals at all is not humane. it just shows how horrible man is and how we need to better are selves so we don't ruin our world and the animals who live on it.

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-14 20:17:52 -0700

I hate when people kill or hurt animals .

Gawgusss Ashley
Gawgusss Ashley wrote:
2013-04-14 19:57:41 -0700

Come on people get a reality check. Killing these helpless animals is never the answer....

Morina16
Morina16 wrote:
2012-12-29 10:47:13 -0800

Why people hurting, killing animal its really break my heart. I can't not stand people that do mean thing to animals. May all animal abuser go to hell

jujulover
jujulover wrote:
2012-09-24 13:31:20 -0700

Whats up with people and killing animalsMad

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:51:46 -0700

NOOOO!!Why are they killing innocent creatures?!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:08:18 -0700

This why they're going from a lot to a little.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-23 17:04:54 -0700

Why would they kill them? Cruelty to animals!!!! DX

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-09-23 08:19:37 -0700

its animal cruelty thats why their going extinct

bartlettsunshine
bartlettsunshine wrote:
2012-09-06 09:34:05 -0700

I agree

bartlettsunshine
bartlettsunshine wrote:
2012-09-06 09:33:23 -0700

Oh my god. How is KILLING SEALS healthy?
It's KILLING them. They DIE! It's not healthy. How cruel!

Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332 wrote:
2012-06-13 02:19:06 -0700

Frown

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:26:02 -0700

Point being: I HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY SOOOO MUCH IM GONNA RAGE AT THE ABUSERS!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:20:50 -0700

Seriously,if u love animal cruelty,then get the HECK OUTTA MY PROFILE AND MY LIFE!!!

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-04-14 12:01:19 -0700

I hate animal cruelty its wrong and if this keep's going on no animals will ever be on earth

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:52:00 -0700

I can't stand animal cruelty its just sad and wrong!!! Mad

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:47:23 -0700

Killing Harp Seals: For fur? Are you kidding?
Killing Deer: Only for population control
Killing Gray Wolves: Hello?! Endngered!

Have You Ever Worn Fur?

• Yeah, I wear it all the time.
  • No way! That is so horrible.
  • I've worn it once or twice but I won't ever again.
  • I haven't but I would if I could afford it.

Animal rights groups are expected to protest at the start of this year's seal cull in Canada.
Micro_orangutan-micro
We know that all-too-many animals are on the endangered species list – meaning there are very few...
Micro_pets_micro

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!