Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Animal Cruelty or Population Control?

Is hunting to control the population of animals OK or is it just animal cruelty? Here are some animals that are hunted in North America and around the world. Check it out before you make up your mind! Back to Article

Neron
Neron wrote:
2014-06-04 19:49:41 -0700

There are pros and cons to both sides, but I think it's animal cruelty. How many humans can the world hold? Right now we're at 7 billion, and would you kill a human for population control?

harooonfsd
harooonfsd wrote:
2014-02-18 07:42:05 -0800

Have you heard of FavoriteWords.###? It welcomes people who want to develop themselves. A fascinating approach. Definitely, give it a try.

Terrorr
Terrorr wrote:
2013-11-20 08:46:28 -0800

i think people should look at cause and EFFECT before doing those things.

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-17 15:53:36 -0700

This is horrible! Angry those sea pups were babies! the way they kill these animals is not humane, killing animals at all is not humane. it just shows how horrible man is and how we need to better are selves so we don't ruin our world and the animals who live on it.

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-14 20:17:52 -0700

I hate when people kill or hurt animals .

Gawgusss Ashley
Gawgusss Ashley wrote:
2013-04-14 19:57:41 -0700

Come on people get a reality check. Killing these helpless animals is never the answer....

Morina16_2049316
Morina16_2049316 wrote:
2012-12-29 10:47:13 -0800

Why people hurting, killing animal its really break my heart. I can't not stand people that do mean thing to animals. May all animal abuser go to hell

jujulover
jujulover wrote:
2012-09-24 13:31:20 -0700

Whats up with people and killing animalsMad

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:51:46 -0700

NOOOO!!Why are they killing innocent creatures?!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:08:18 -0700

This why they're going from a lot to a little.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-23 17:04:54 -0700

Why would they kill them? Cruelty to animals!!!! DX

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-09-23 08:19:37 -0700

its animal cruelty thats why their going extinct

bartlettsunshine
bartlettsunshine wrote:
2012-09-06 09:34:05 -0700

I agree

bartlettsunshine
bartlettsunshine wrote:
2012-09-06 09:33:23 -0700

Oh my god. How is KILLING SEALS healthy?
It's KILLING them. They DIE! It's not healthy. How cruel!

Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332 wrote:
2012-06-13 02:19:06 -0700

Frown

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:26:02 -0700

Point being: I HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY SOOOO MUCH IM GONNA RAGE AT THE ABUSERS!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:20:50 -0700

Seriously,if u love animal cruelty,then get the HECK OUTTA MY PROFILE AND MY LIFE!!!

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-04-14 12:01:19 -0700

I hate animal cruelty its wrong and if this keep's going on no animals will ever be on earth

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:52:00 -0700

I can't stand animal cruelty its just sad and wrong!!! Mad

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:47:23 -0700

Killing Harp Seals: For fur? Are you kidding?
Killing Deer: Only for population control
Killing Gray Wolves: Hello?! Endngered!

Have You Ever Worn Fur?

• Yeah, I wear it all the time.
  • No way! That is so horrible.
  • I've worn it once or twice but I won't ever again.
  • I haven't but I would if I could afford it.

Animal rights groups are expected to protest at the start of this year's seal cull in Canada.
Micro_orangutan-micro
We know that all-too-many animals are on the endangered species list – meaning there are very few...
Micro_pets_micro

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.