Comments

Dealing With Stress

If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, then you know what it feels like to be stressed out. Get the 411 on stress right here. Back to Article

yeoh_lar
yeoh_lar wrote:
2014-08-25 18:28:56 -0700

I m stressed so i will try this!!!

MonasYou

HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 23:08:15 -0700

I def need to try this

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-02-12 10:50:28 -0800

Every single second of the day i feel stressed out I am so sick and tired of it all of my worries still pop up inside of my mind and i hate it and almost all of the things int he list that tell you how to relieve it doesn't help me :*(

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-05-10 02:23:38 -0700

I'm Always Stressed Out. Because My Family Has Fallen Apart, And I Deal With So Much ! xP

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:44:07 -0700

Mum is always stressed and always takes it out at me, so that's why I'm always stressed!

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me te...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
yup..... thats me!!! and u are my BEST FRIEND!!!
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
reply 1 day