Comments

Dealing With Stress

If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, then you know what it feels like to be stressed out. Get the 411 on stress right here. Back to Article

yeoh_lar
yeoh_lar wrote:
2014-08-25 18:28:56 -0700

I m stressed so i will try this!!!

MonasYou

HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 23:08:15 -0700

I def need to try this

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-02-12 10:50:28 -0800

Every single second of the day i feel stressed out I am so sick and tired of it all of my worries still pop up inside of my mind and i hate it and almost all of the things int he list that tell you how to relieve it doesn't help me :*(

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-05-10 02:23:38 -0700

I'm Always Stressed Out. Because My Family Has Fallen Apart, And I Deal With So Much ! xP

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:44:07 -0700

Mum is always stressed and always takes it out at me, so that's why I'm always stressed!

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me te...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you