Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dealing With Stress

If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, then you know what it feels like to be stressed out. Get the 411 on stress right here. Back to Article

yeoh_lar
yeoh_lar wrote:
2014-08-25 18:28:56 -0700

I m stressed so i will try this!!!

MonasYou

HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 23:08:15 -0700

I def need to try this

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-02-12 10:50:28 -0800

Every single second of the day i feel stressed out I am so sick and tired of it all of my worries still pop up inside of my mind and i hate it and almost all of the things int he list that tell you how to relieve it doesn't help me :*(

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-05-10 02:23:38 -0700

I'm Always Stressed Out. Because My Family Has Fallen Apart, And I Deal With So Much ! xP

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:44:07 -0700

Mum is always stressed and always takes it out at me, so that's why I'm always stressed!

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me te...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121