Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dealing With Stress

If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, then you know what it feels like to be stressed out. Get the 411 on stress right here. Back to Article

yeoh_lar
yeoh_lar wrote:
2014-08-25 18:28:56 -0700

I m stressed so i will try this!!!

MonasYou

HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 23:08:15 -0700

I def need to try this

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-02-12 10:50:28 -0800

Every single second of the day i feel stressed out I am so sick and tired of it all of my worries still pop up inside of my mind and i hate it and almost all of the things int he list that tell you how to relieve it doesn't help me :*(

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-05-10 02:23:38 -0700

I'm Always Stressed Out. Because My Family Has Fallen Apart, And I Deal With So Much ! xP

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:44:07 -0700

Mum is always stressed and always takes it out at me, so that's why I'm always stressed!

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me te...

Snickers147
 :) Aww thank you :D
angelkittykat11
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it will change :) If they break up, at least expect it. I know you like his girlfriend, and you want them to stay together, but with all the fights, they might not. Don't be surprised if they do, and if they don't. Just hope for the best :D
Snickers147
Thanx c:  I will try to tell them how I feel
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
There's nothing you can do. There is no "Oh, well all you have to do is tell them how you feel" when it comes to this.
Snickers147
 :( Ugh!!!! My dad and his girlfriend is at it again, they are keep fighting everyday over stupid stuff, and I dont like it when they are fighting everyday and I feel bad for my little siblings and me hearing them fight everyday and the swearing and name calling everyday my little siblings are to young to learn swears and seeing their parents fight. I don't want a family that fights everyday I want a happy family that doesn't fight. I like my dads girlfriend she's nice to me and my little brother she buys us stuff we want and she gives me money when I need it, an I don't want her and my dad to break up she did a lot for me and my brother.    What should I do to make them stop fighting everyday? How should I make them love each other and to get along with each other?   Can anyone give me advice please