Comments

Dealing With Stress

If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, then you know what it feels like to be stressed out. Get the 411 on stress right here. Back to Article

yeoh_lar
yeoh_lar wrote:
2014-08-25 18:28:56 -0700

I m stressed so i will try this!!!

MonasYou

HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 23:08:15 -0700

I def need to try this

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-02-12 10:50:28 -0800

Every single second of the day i feel stressed out I am so sick and tired of it all of my worries still pop up inside of my mind and i hate it and almost all of the things int he list that tell you how to relieve it doesn't help me :*(

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-05-10 02:23:38 -0700

I'm Always Stressed Out. Because My Family Has Fallen Apart, And I Deal With So Much ! xP

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-04-04 07:44:07 -0700

Mum is always stressed and always takes it out at me, so that's why I'm always stressed!

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me te...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)