Comments

Looking for a Summer Job? Look No Further!

You want to have fun this summer, but fun doesn't always equal free. So earn cash by working at a fun place! Back to Article

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-14 00:55:40 -0700

Im nine. Will I be old enough to do any of them?

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-07-29 11:48:33 -0700

I work with houseing I talk photo's for them ... but its just for my thing when I leave school

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-29 11:25:59 -0700

i cleaned windows yesterday and im gonna do one of me friends newspaper rounds when he goes on holidays for two weeks xD

IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:21:00 -0700

oh cool i do a garden stand

abagail___xoxoxox
abagail___xoxoxox wrote:
2013-07-02 14:37:44 -0700

i wonder if u could get free icecream ?

abagail___xoxoxox
abagail___xoxoxox wrote:
2013-07-02 14:37:11 -0700

well its a start

Hotshot05_1394414
Hotshot05_1394414 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:44:56 -0700

I know most fastfood jobs are kind of pointless but if it gets me by over the summer with some pocket money I am happy and besides I don't have to stay there for a lifetime job XD

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-25 11:00:06 -0700

sa-weet!

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-06-25 08:49:01 -0700

No way there's no chance of allowance

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-25 05:27:49 -0700

lame

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-17 10:47:42 -0700

smile It is cool! I have to ask my mom to see if she lets me wash the cars and seel lemomade.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-28 15:02:30 -0700

I don't get allowance.... because when rumors went in my house that i wasnt doing my chores were spread it was all over. I WAS DOING MY CHORES!!!!

ms.barbie2012
ms.barbie2012 wrote:
2013-05-08 17:33:32 -0700

I might do fast food jobs or be your own boss

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-05-24 08:32:43 -0700

I am going to be a babysitter this summer! And maybe a camp consuler! smile

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^