Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Looking for a Summer Job? Look No Further!

You want to have fun this summer, but fun doesn't always equal free. So earn cash by working at a fun place! Back to Article

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-14 00:55:40 -0700

Im nine. Will I be old enough to do any of them?

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-07-29 11:48:33 -0700

I work with houseing I talk photo's for them ... but its just for my thing when I leave school

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-29 11:25:59 -0700

i cleaned windows yesterday and im gonna do one of me friends newspaper rounds when he goes on holidays for two weeks xD

IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:21:00 -0700

oh cool i do a garden stand

abagail___xoxoxox
abagail___xoxoxox wrote:
2013-07-02 14:37:44 -0700

i wonder if u could get free icecream ?

abagail___xoxoxox
abagail___xoxoxox wrote:
2013-07-02 14:37:11 -0700

well its a start

Hotshot05_1394414
Hotshot05_1394414 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:44:56 -0700

I know most fastfood jobs are kind of pointless but if it gets me by over the summer with some pocket money I am happy and besides I don't have to stay there for a lifetime job XD

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-25 11:00:06 -0700

sa-weet!

jordzapps_2502504
jordzapps_2502504 wrote:
2013-06-25 08:49:01 -0700

No way there's no chance of allowance

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-25 05:27:49 -0700

lame

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-17 10:47:42 -0700

smile It is cool! I have to ask my mom to see if she lets me wash the cars and seel lemomade.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-28 15:02:30 -0700

I don't get allowance.... because when rumors went in my house that i wasnt doing my chores were spread it was all over. I WAS DOING MY CHORES!!!!

ms.barbie2012
ms.barbie2012 wrote:
2013-05-08 17:33:32 -0700

I might do fast food jobs or be your own boss

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-05-24 08:32:43 -0700

I am going to be a babysitter this summer! And maybe a camp consuler! smile

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D