Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Justice League Fun Facts

Sometimes one superhero just isn't enough. That's why there's the Justice League. Get the goods on this crime-fighting posse! Back to Article

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-06-24 17:43:54 -0700

I use to dress up like flash when I was I kid. I was the fastest runner at my school in 2nd grade and that was a big deal then so I wore a flash costume under my school clothes.

Golden Rose
Golden Rose wrote:
2012-11-19 11:34:23 -0800

My fave is the Flash and Batman !!!!!

daisyjwoww
daisyjwoww wrote:
2012-06-26 21:35:04 -0700

Justice league is the best eva my top 3 fav. heros are Zatanna Batman & Robin

cool-h12
cool-h12 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:47:18 -0700

I luv Justice League I'm Super-Man.

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-05-06 06:24:07 -0700

Eh, it's OK I guess......

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 08:18:50 -0700

I don't like super hero movies.

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 08:18:19 -0700

I don't like the justice league.

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-25 02:20:17 -0700

justice league is awesome

Who's Your Fave Superhero?

• Superman.
  • Batman.
  • Wonderwoman.
  • Spider-Man.

Entertainment in the forums

wellhereweareagain12
just once
noordinarygirl
Well, the electric chair because the power is out, but close enough.
gufht
"DakotaBlue" wrote:why didn't the skeleton cross the street? he didn't have any guts. HA....HA......ha I've got one. The skeleton wanted to go to prom, but he had no body to dance with :3
gufht
"noordinarygirl" wrote:You're lost on a dark, stormy night. Upon wandering around and inspecting your surroundings, you come upon an old house and enter. It seems to be abandoned, at least for now. You try to turn on the lamp, but the power is out. You explore the house.Several of the doors are locked, and there seem to be no beds, couches, or any other furniture to sit on. At last you come to a room that is not locked. You open the door and see something you did not expect.The room is bare save for three chairs. One has knives embedded in it, one is an electric chair, and the other one is swarmed with spiders. You are tired after searching for a place to stay and desire to sit and rest. Which chair do you choose? The electric chair cuz it won't kill you unless you flip a switch lol
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
"-Karpov-" wrote:That's definitely not correct. Half of a and half of v puts it closer to gr than ty, not the center. 3 letters in from the start and the end = v   ... Maybe I jumped the gun on that one. *shame*