Comments

Ten Worst Teen Movies of All Time

Sometimes the entertainment industry just ain't that entertaining. Kidzworld checks out the worst teen flicks from Hollywood! Back to Article

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-30 08:06:00 -0700

Not Another Teen Movie that movie is bad there's naked people lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 21:50:38 -0700

R of fact I'm renting Twilight

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 21:50:01 -0700

Sounds boring
Hey u down there! Twilight is not on everyone's worst movie list

whatevergirl96_2490339
whatevergirl96_2490339 wrote:
2013-06-11 14:03:53 -0700

Twilight is considered one of the worst! Not on this list, but on everyone else's.

whatevergirl96_2490339
whatevergirl96_2490339 wrote:
2013-06-11 14:02:56 -0700

It's not.

whatevergirl96_2490339
whatevergirl96_2490339 wrote:
2013-06-11 14:02:45 -0700

No it's not.

mizzgbaby
mizzgbaby wrote:
2012-04-21 13:28:36 -0700

twillight is the best all of them

bunnybearfluffy45

you-rock45 wrote:
2011-06-09 07:18:06 -0700

twilight is pretty good in my opioion

GNR Sweet Child o Mine
GNR Sweet Child o Mine wrote:
2011-06-09 05:57:18 -0700

YEA WHERE"S TWILIGHT ON HERE?!?

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2011-06-09 05:42:39 -0700

Dude where's my car is considered one of the worst, While Twilight is not... Life might be a dream after all!

Worst Teen Movie You've Seen?

• Swimfan.
  • Undiscovered.
  • From Justin to Kelly.
  • Crossroads.

Long before Lindsay Lohan was doing her thing, these stars were rocking the big screen. Kidzworld...
Lucas Black and Bow Wow live in the world of fast cars and hot girls in the action flick, The Fas...

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?