Little Monkey Bobbles Review
Kidzworld reviews Little Monkey Bobbles by Creativity for Kids. Check it out!
Your parents may say there's no time for monkey business, but there is when you play with Little Monkey Bobbles! These 3" monkeys have bobble heads with different facial expressions and poses, but you can turn them into funky monkeys by decorating and accessorizing them with Trollz-style big hair, bows, flowers, a hat and peel-and-stick eyes. There are also felt markers for you to color in the monkeys' ears, mouths and paws. Decorate all five monkeys and then add them to your bobble collection!
Little Monkey Bobbles - Thumbs Up
- Little Monkey Bobbles is a creative way to display your craftsmanship.
- Comes with glue and felt markers, so you won't have to buy your own supplies.
- The craft materials are non-toxic and washable.
- Makes a fun project to work on with friends or family.
Little Monkey Bobbles - Thumbs Down
- Comes with minimal accessories.
- Once you're done decorating, there's not much else you can do with the Monkey Bobbles except place 'em on a shelf.
- For more info on Little Monkey Bobbles, head to www.creativityforkids.com!
Little Monkey Bobbles Rating:
Age: 6 and up.
Price Range Legend
- Feathery Fru-Fru Review
- It's My Life Scrapbook Kit Review
- Girlfitti - Arts and Crafts Review
- Check Out More Cool Toys for Girls!