Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Lisa Simpson Biography

Lisa Simpson is one of the smartest girls on television. So how come she's been in the second grade for 15 seasons?! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-18 16:42:40 -0700

Lisa is awesome xP

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-18 13:00:07 -0700

I was obsessed with this show

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-09-18 11:25:19 -0700

i LOVED groundskeeper Willie when i was little , hes so grumpy and scottish I LOVE IT xD

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-18 10:54:35 -0700

Lisa is awesome! I love how she sticks with her family(although once she ran away because she thought Maggie was smarter then her)through everything! She's amazing!

-GingerSnaps
-GingerSnaps wrote:
2013-09-18 09:08:45 -0700

Lisa is a know-it-all but she's pretty smart considering she's eight or something.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-18 08:46:38 -0700

I used to watch this show a long time ago... Now I stop Frown Don't know why but it's so awesome it brings back memories of me when I was younger

cutiepie275
cutiepie275 wrote:
2013-09-18 08:45:20 -0700

Lisa is not a dork.She is cool.

cutiepie275
cutiepie275 wrote:
2013-09-18 08:45:19 -0700

Lisa is not a dork.She is cool.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:34:56 -0700

I love this show so much! i watch episodes of the
Simpsons On youtube.

Fave Non-Simpson Character?

• Monty Burns, of course.
  • Groundskeeper Willie is the best!
  • Skinner - I feel sorry for him!
  • I'm all about Apu!

It's been almost 15 years since the world first met Bart Simpson, and he's been everybody's favor...
Homer Simpson may not be the brightest dude in town, but he's definitely the most loveable dad in...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

Entertainment in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
"SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: the husband took a pic of his wife wet it for development and hung it to dry  Jim has three piles of sand and Tim has four piles of sand. If they put them all together, how many do they have? Right you are (: One pile of sand. thanks american_brit
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no uguys r wrong its fire! feed it whatever u have to burn but give it water to drink itll die:)
urifour11
urifour11 posted in Movies:
the insurgent trailer came out Friday and i went CRAZY i am one of the people that read the whole entire series and let me just say THERE WAS NO BOX. there wasn't a special divergent!! and tris hair is WAY to short. i get she cut it for the fault in our stars but plz wear a wig. i am not a hater against divergent FAR FROM IT i just hope they don't mess up the movie by putting fake stuff in their but i cant wait to see it!
donteatcarrots
"hugebear" wrote:"american_brit" wrote: "hugebear" wrote: "SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: my guessing ill hav to leave one okk Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.what am I?   Is this the fish? ' Huge! xD Bu-bu-but I thoughts the fish drowns if they drink :devil Haha xD
-Kat-
-Kat- posted in Celebs:
all about that bass - meghan trainor  counting stars - onerepublic happy - pharrell williams  all sam smith songs