Comments

Lisa Simpson Biography

Lisa Simpson is one of the smartest girls on television. So how come she's been in the second grade for 15 seasons?! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-18 16:42:40 -0700

Lisa is awesome xP

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-18 13:00:07 -0700

I was obsessed with this show

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-09-18 11:25:19 -0700

i LOVED groundskeeper Willie when i was little , hes so grumpy and scottish I LOVE IT xD

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-18 10:54:35 -0700

Lisa is awesome! I love how she sticks with her family(although once she ran away because she thought Maggie was smarter then her)through everything! She's amazing!

-GingerSnaps
-GingerSnaps wrote:
2013-09-18 09:08:45 -0700

Lisa is a know-it-all but she's pretty smart considering she's eight or something.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-18 08:46:38 -0700

I used to watch this show a long time ago... Now I stop Frown Don't know why but it's so awesome it brings back memories of me when I was younger

cutiepie275
cutiepie275 wrote:
2013-09-18 08:45:20 -0700

Lisa is not a dork.She is cool.

cutiepie275
cutiepie275 wrote:
2013-09-18 08:45:19 -0700

Lisa is not a dork.She is cool.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:34:56 -0700

I love this show so much! i watch episodes of the
Simpsons On youtube.

Fave Non-Simpson Character?

• Monty Burns, of course.
  • Groundskeeper Willie is the best!
  • Skinner - I feel sorry for him!
  • I'm all about Apu!

It's been almost 15 years since the world first met Bart Simpson, and he's been everybody's favor...
Homer Simpson may not be the brightest dude in town, but he's definitely the most loveable dad in...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?