Comments

Lisa Simpson Biography

Lisa Simpson is one of the smartest girls on television. So how come she's been in the second grade for 15 seasons?! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-18 16:42:40 -0700

Lisa is awesome xP

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-18 13:00:07 -0700

I was obsessed with this show

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-09-18 11:25:19 -0700

i LOVED groundskeeper Willie when i was little , hes so grumpy and scottish I LOVE IT xD

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-18 10:54:35 -0700

Lisa is awesome! I love how she sticks with her family(although once she ran away because she thought Maggie was smarter then her)through everything! She's amazing!

-GingerSnaps
-GingerSnaps wrote:
2013-09-18 09:08:45 -0700

Lisa is a know-it-all but she's pretty smart considering she's eight or something.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-18 08:46:38 -0700

I used to watch this show a long time ago... Now I stop Frown Don't know why but it's so awesome it brings back memories of me when I was younger

cutiepie275
cutiepie275 wrote:
2013-09-18 08:45:20 -0700

Lisa is not a dork.She is cool.

cutiepie275
cutiepie275 wrote:
2013-09-18 08:45:19 -0700

Lisa is not a dork.She is cool.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:34:56 -0700

I love this show so much! i watch episodes of the
Simpsons On youtube.

Fave Non-Simpson Character?

• Monty Burns, of course.
  • Groundskeeper Willie is the best!
  • Skinner - I feel sorry for him!
  • I'm all about Apu!

It's been almost 15 years since the world first met Bart Simpson, and he's been everybody's favor...
Homer Simpson may not be the brightest dude in town, but he's definitely the most loveable dad in...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

Entertainment in the forums

thebellsofnotredame3
I'm not even really sure who the popular kids at my school are. Kids usually wear anything from cute dresses and heels to jeans and a hoodie. It depends on the person because my school doesn't really have any popular people.
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Movies:
I watch movies in the theaters and on Netflix all of the time. cx The last movie I watched was Jack Reacher.
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was the amazing spider man the movie was great and awesome #spider man :)
woahitskar
It depends on the wealth of the school, the culture of the school, etc., I went to three different middle schools. One wasn't so wealthy, so a lot of them had converse, regular jeans, and over-used Aeropostale and Abercombie shirts. The second one, was a bit more wealthy, but they were a bit redneck. The popular girls and guy wore camo most of the time, along with the girls' hair up and jeans up to their belly buttons (ew). The last one was very wealthy. Some of the parents had gone to the best colleges in the region, and the kids wore anything from Forever 21 to very expensive brands.
eyeoneskids