Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Gets Mad and Takes It Out on Me!

I'm scared to say anything to my boyfriend cuz I don't want to make him mad or make things worse. What should I do? Back to Article

bea_wuvvs_chu
bea_wuvvs_chu wrote:
2014-10-10 17:25:53 -0700

Abusive and Cheating Boyfriend = BREAK UP... ASAP!!!
Sweet, Loving & Caring Boyfriend = Treasure Him
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

aintnowayaroundit_2185116
aintnowayaroundit_2185116 wrote:
2012-07-25 08:36:48 -0700

my bf neva get mad at meh cuz i mke him happy

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:47:14 -0700

@rissaa sis i aint n just inbox me so we dnt blow up deze ppl shidd. N they hett a fckn attitude

lilMEEMEE
lilMEEMEE wrote:
2012-07-24 20:43:17 -0700

jst waalk away in do sum

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 20:42:56 -0700

@Brii But Donntt Worryy Abouutt Himm Siss , Juss Lett Himm Bee

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:39:23 -0700

@Rissa yes! Okaii??

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-07-24 20:38:52 -0700

that only happen to me with my bf in the past he always yelling at me

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 20:33:24 -0700

@Brii Righhtt .

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:25:55 -0700

well just tell him how u feel and he will realize and if he dumps u dnt go to anyone else and he will realize tht u really do like him and if anyone asks u out say no i got my eye on somebody else and when he comes back take him back

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:23:36 -0700

o dnt wrry he will realize ur the world and willl start to be nice trust me honey

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:22:08 -0700

Ikrr n u betta hope he dnt read thiz he gone really act of fool but who givz a fck u mad at uz so...

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 20:18:01 -0700

@Brii Ionn Knoww Whaat Hiss Problem Iss -.- Smh

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:12:10 -0700

Mee n him SUPPOSED to b kool but...shidd today we far from tht

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:11:09 -0700

He dnt do dat to me but mii sistaz bf actn like a fckn dxck towards everybody...ughh

HelloKittyBaller
HelloKittyBaller wrote:
2012-06-06 12:59:51 -0700

how do yuu do a dear dish it letter ?

dabaddest123
dabaddest123 wrote:
2012-06-06 12:53:57 -0700

my last bf did dat i set him straght

LucyMichelle
LucyMichelle wrote:
2012-05-29 16:33:08 -0700

?

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.