Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Acts Like He Likes Me, Then He Doesn't

He totally acts like he likes me in fifth period, but as soon as we get into sixth period, he doesn't even look at me. Back to Article

mummu123
mummu123 wrote:
2014-10-05 13:30:44 -0700

So How Do We Know If They REALLY Like Us?

EricisAwsome
EricisAwsome wrote:
2014-09-12 19:36:24 -0700

hi

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-07 23:17:11 -0700

i like emo at hearts comment

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-09-07 10:11:32 -0700

really, this happens with me to the girl I like. in the class that we have this year, I am good being just sitting next to her, but in other times when we don't have the same class, I am plane shy. what I am feeling is that it is really awkward between us, even though for my situation is that I've know her for a while. just ask him okay don't do the big deal behind his back.

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-09-06 17:04:37 -0700

every guy is a jerk to at least one girl

Emo-At-Heart
Emo-At-Heart wrote:
2014-09-06 16:36:19 -0700

why do you talk bad? judging us guys because one person? really. just wow.

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-09-06 16:23:29 -0700

This dude seems confused himself. I say you get him at a place like the beach or a park at night and sit next to him. When there comes a moment with little to no tension, lean in for a kiss. All will become clear then.

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-09-06 16:11:53 -0700

Exactly

malia101
malia101 wrote:
2014-09-06 16:09:57 -0700

then there.. that just supports my point

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-09-06 16:02:21 -0700

Yes, I think I'm different from a lot of boys. I HATE playing football.

malia101
malia101 wrote:
2014-09-06 16:00:32 -0700

duude.. not every boy is the same.

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-09-06 15:57:48 -0700

*sigh* you will never understand us.

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-09-06 15:54:39 -0700

boys only want three things and I think yo know what they ar

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-09-06 15:52:13 -0700

We boys are not mean idiots, I'm a smart, nice one. But, most of us gimps.

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-09-06 15:48:50 -0700

Right

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-09-06 15:47:50 -0700

this why I draw bounders and ill be really close to boys but not to close

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-09-06 15:46:50 -0700

Thing I know he stabs me in the back

Jeremiah360
Jeremiah360 wrote:
2014-09-06 15:46:23 -0700

stop talking bad about boys

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-09-06 15:46:08 -0700

This is why I hate boys I used to go on a date with a boy and he kissed me the next thing I know he stabs me in the back

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-09-06 15:43:43 -0700

my friend that's a boy does that an its sooo irritating

Poll-2

How Do You Win Over a Crush?

• I get my friends to say great things about me when they're around.
  • I sneak secret messages into their locker.
  • I try and catch their eye from across the room.
  • I follow them morning, noon and night!