Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Acts Like He Likes Me, Then He Doesn't

He totally acts like he likes me in fifth period, but as soon as we get into sixth period, he doesn't even look at me. Back to Article

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-02-10 13:13:05 -0800

Maybe that kid is just afraid of showing he likes you in front of students in your 6th period, but in any case, be honest and ask him smile

Team Obey
Team Obey wrote:
2013-02-10 10:21:29 -0800

Ikr

-judyboo-
-judyboo- wrote:
2013-02-10 10:15:56 -0800

If you get rejected like hello move on he ain't the one if he does that i

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-10 10:03:14 -0800

k so i told my friend i ♥ this one boy she told him and i guess he told everyone!!Then at the begening of the skool year he always talk to me hugged me and now he does not even say hi just looks at mehh!!!! some times he sings LOVE songs around me in skool or in classes and he always hugs girls next to me which does to make me jealous!!! but sometimes i catch him staring at me in clas !!he sais stuff to make me laugh sometimes and i just wanna get out of that skool to ignore himmmmmmm !!!!!

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-11-30 17:28:43 -0800

I don't get why guys do this, its confusing '_'

bieberbug17
bieberbug17 wrote:
2011-08-18 10:39:08 -0700

thares a guy i like but he likes me back and he is dating my best friend grrr he says he wants me

kk108
kk108 wrote:
2011-08-18 10:19:28 -0700

there was tis boy that talked to me all the time and then he started going out wit a gurl

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-12 19:27:54 -0700

THhey have a boy in ma class that does the same thing!!

Mz.mj6
Mz.mj6 wrote:
2011-08-12 14:10:07 -0700

we goin to the ship wat smile

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-08-12 08:20:07 -0700

oh yeshh boys are veryy veryyy strange!

Britney44
Britney44 wrote:
2011-08-10 14:46:33 -0700

i bet your lame too

samajai_1841017
samajai_1841017 wrote:
2011-08-10 13:58:07 -0700

L.A.M.E GIRL TLK

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-08-10 13:39:41 -0700

LAMO thats what your tale get u probably so annoying

Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-08-10 13:29:37 -0700

YEHH it so suxx nd i think he cud b the 1 for lk 4ever cuzz we r goin 2 the same college wen we get of age nd idk i just reely luv em idnt understand men at all lolx

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2011-08-10 13:25:45 -0700

i know

Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-08-10 13:22:29 -0700

i hate wen dat happens lk w my bff mike he acts all in luv then he dont idk wat to do sumtimes

Poll-2

How Do You Win Over a Crush?

• I get my friends to say great things about me when they're around.
  • I sneak secret messages into their locker.
  • I try and catch their eye from across the room.
  • I follow them morning, noon and night!

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^