Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Acts Like He Likes Me, Then He Doesn't

He totally acts like he likes me in fifth period, but as soon as we get into sixth period, he doesn't even look at me. Back to Article

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-02-10 13:13:05 -0800

Maybe that kid is just afraid of showing he likes you in front of students in your 6th period, but in any case, be honest and ask him smile

Team Obey
Team Obey wrote:
2013-02-10 10:21:29 -0800

Ikr

-judyboo-
-judyboo- wrote:
2013-02-10 10:15:56 -0800

If you get rejected like hello move on he ain't the one if he does that i

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-10 10:03:14 -0800

k so i told my friend i ♥ this one boy she told him and i guess he told everyone!!Then at the begening of the skool year he always talk to me hugged me and now he does not even say hi just looks at mehh!!!! some times he sings LOVE songs around me in skool or in classes and he always hugs girls next to me which does to make me jealous!!! but sometimes i catch him staring at me in clas !!he sais stuff to make me laugh sometimes and i just wanna get out of that skool to ignore himmmmmmm !!!!!

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-11-30 17:28:43 -0800

I don't get why guys do this, its confusing '_'

bieberbug17
bieberbug17 wrote:
2011-08-18 10:39:08 -0700

thares a guy i like but he likes me back and he is dating my best friend grrr he says he wants me

kk108
kk108 wrote:
2011-08-18 10:19:28 -0700

there was tis boy that talked to me all the time and then he started going out wit a gurl

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-12 19:27:54 -0700

THhey have a boy in ma class that does the same thing!!

Mz.mj6
Mz.mj6 wrote:
2011-08-12 14:10:07 -0700

we goin to the ship wat smile

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-08-12 08:20:07 -0700

oh yeshh boys are veryy veryyy strange!

Britney44
Britney44 wrote:
2011-08-10 14:46:33 -0700

i bet your lame too

samajai_1841017
samajai_1841017 wrote:
2011-08-10 13:58:07 -0700

L.A.M.E GIRL TLK

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-08-10 13:39:41 -0700

LAMO thats what your tale get u probably so annoying

Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-08-10 13:29:37 -0700

YEHH it so suxx nd i think he cud b the 1 for lk 4ever cuzz we r goin 2 the same college wen we get of age nd idk i just reely luv em idnt understand men at all lolx

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2011-08-10 13:25:45 -0700

i know

Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-08-10 13:22:29 -0700

i hate wen dat happens lk w my bff mike he acts all in luv then he dont idk wat to do sumtimes

Poll-2

How Do You Win Over a Crush?

• I get my friends to say great things about me when they're around.
  • I sneak secret messages into their locker.
  • I try and catch their eye from across the room.
  • I follow them morning, noon and night!

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day