Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Suit Up In These Boys' Swimsuits

Whether you are hitting the beach or the local pool, you gotta have some styling swim trunks. We review the latest swimsuits! Back to Article

Prince-Q
Prince-Q wrote:
2014-01-01 12:06:36 -0800

Awesome

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-01 11:50:45 -0800

I like the Lost Sparten and Quiksilver Glitz design! Though Billabong is awesome too! (':

YourCutie
YourCutie wrote:
2014-01-01 11:49:55 -0800

Those are rad

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2014-01-01 11:30:04 -0800

All the boys that like me the ones I am talking to I need a nice sexy good personality boy who don't cheats and who is a man ok comment I and I will see I like but it's to boys I like very much OK. Peace lol

skye-luvsu-13

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-30 14:00:52 -0700

show dem abs Blush

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-30 13:56:56 -0700

ive seen my boy in some pants and no shirt but boy in a swimsuit sexy

Aed13
Aed13 wrote:
2013-06-23 12:54:52 -0700

sexy

Quikpoll

Favorite Surfing Brand?

• Billabong.
  • O'Neill.
  • Quiksilver.
  • Rip Curl.

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days