Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Food For Thought

Do you know how many smells your nose can pick up? Do you know what part of your body, if unwrapped, would reach to the moon and back? Read on to find out some seriously freaky body facts. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-09-03 09:32:43 -0700

rainbow: ok...........i guess the jaw is the strongest...... smile

report
rainbow-slasher
rainbow-slasher wrote:
2012-09-03 07:15:25 -0700

hydia: mabye in terms of thinking i guess but the brain never moves so therefore it could not be well excercised and strong. however the jaw is excersised constantly with talking and chewing so therefore it is the strongest.

report
hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-09-03 07:00:27 -0700

i think the brain is the strongest muscle in the body

report
rainbow-slasher
rainbow-slasher wrote:
2012-09-03 06:41:32 -0700

the tounge is not the strongest muscle in the body its really the jaw.

report
ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-04-12 17:11:29 -0700

wow....interesting!

report
epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2012-04-12 15:15:28 -0700

some of them r kinda gross

report
xxxxSKITTLESxxxx
xxxxSKITTLESxxxx wrote:
2012-04-12 15:08:17 -0700

ewwwwwwww

report
coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:55:17 -0700

jst weird.

report
back to story
F1123636944468

Weirdest Body Fact?

  • The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
  • A sneeze can travel up to 100 miles/hour.
  • The nose can smell up to 10,000 different odors.
  • Our DNA can reach the moon and back.

related stories

Micro_a mic
It’s fun to be a kid… right? Maybe wrong… Statistics are showing more and more kids are becoming ...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_nose_micro
MP asks: "I still pick my nose and everyone laughs at me and I need help!!! Please help, it is em...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes