Comments

All About Allergies

If you have a runny nose and keep on sneezing, chances are they could be symptoms of allergies rather than a cold. Read on to find out everything you need to know about allergies. Back to Article

-Broken_Soul
-Broken_Soul wrote:
2014-08-09 21:30:26 -0700

i'm allergic to smoke. o:

marie4

speedycheetah wrote:
2014-05-03 16:30:37 -0700

I don't have allergies

kydesha02
kydesha02 wrote:
2014-05-03 15:39:41 -0700

my Allergies are soo bad I swear I hate them uggh!!

No1sPerfect
No1sPerfect wrote:
2014-05-03 10:36:52 -0700

Allergies are pretty bad. Mine are terrible,though. I vomit,sneeze, you name it.

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-05-03 09:19:10 -0700

A lot People get Allergies when outside around plants.

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-05-03 07:28:37 -0700

Theirs a lot of cats during summer and spring my eyes won't stop tearing and I'm allergic to pollen real bad.

Heart_Angel152
Heart_Angel152 wrote:
2014-05-03 03:12:52 -0700

I just have hay fever that gives me swollen eyes,
runny nose, a lot of sneezing and coughing. Frustrated

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-05-03 02:45:00 -0700

I am allergic to kajal, a cosmetic (watering eyes) and rain insects ( runny nose)

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-05-03 02:22:49 -0700

I'm not allergic to any thing except. WHEN MY DOG LICKS ME!

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-05-03 02:05:53 -0700

I don't have any allergies.....I think

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2014-05-02 18:08:32 -0700

I'm allergic to GMO's (itchy throat), and tree nuts (itchy throat and vomiting).

miss_guide
miss_guide wrote:
2014-05-02 17:57:13 -0700

I have bad allergies

ilovefullhouse
ilovefullhouse wrote:
2014-05-02 15:28:06 -0700

I have so many allergies that it's not funny

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-02 12:24:10 -0700

I have SERIOUS allergies

Poll

What Are You Allergic to?

• Certain types of foods.
  • Pets and/or pollen.
  • Lots of different things.
  • I'm not allergic to anything.

Micro_gardening-micro
The sun is shining and spring flowers are making their way out of the ground – with all the green...
Micro_signs of spring-micro
Spring has sprung, it’s everywhere you look, from the weather forecast to the smiles on people’s ...
Micro_may_micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter we’ve been waiting for the sun to ...
Micro_cartoonbug-pre
While most bug bites and stings are just a tiny bit painful, itchy or annoying, there are some in...
Micro_asthma_3-micor
Have you ever been runnin' along with buds, when suddenly you can't catch your breath? You might ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)