Comments

All About Father's Day

Father's Day isn't just a day for Dad to get more ties. It's about honoring all the men who've been a father figure. Back to Article

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-15 17:59:06 -0700

wut o.o ok I understand xD

Pastel_Chopsticks
Pastel_Chopsticks wrote:
2013-06-15 17:54:45 -0700

That awkward moment when you have no idea there existed the Father's Day.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-15 17:51:41 -0700

DADA! :3 -glomps- me when I was a kid xD

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-15 17:51:41 -0700

DADA! :3 -glomps- me when I was a kid xD

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-06-15 14:09:14 -0700

This is the poem i made for my dad tomorrow for Fathers Day:What a great person and a father.Even though sometimes your a bother.This is a very special day for awesome fathers like you! Let me wrap this up im sure you got lots to do! I wuv you daddy,from head to toe! Thats just something i thought you should know. smile

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-06-15 11:50:44 -0700

omgsus what do I doooo its tomra

powerrangerfan13
powerrangerfan13 wrote:
2013-06-15 11:43:50 -0700

my daddy is the best daddy in the world

gene0110
gene0110 wrote:
2013-06-15 11:31:39 -0700

daddy this daddy that I love you daddy

hollyshadows
hollyshadows wrote:
2013-06-15 10:43:37 -0700

i dont know what to get him

sempiternal-
sempiternal- wrote:
2013-06-15 10:19:37 -0700

daddy wade and daddy charlie. ♥

-unbrokenpromises
-unbrokenpromises wrote:
2013-06-15 09:48:48 -0700

awh that picture is so cute xD

Pals_2099043
Pals_2099043 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:40:50 -0700

I luv my dad.....he's a hero..

mohtashim363
mohtashim363 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:29:44 -0700

dad is great smile

steveisbored
steveisbored wrote:
2013-06-15 05:28:45 -0700

he take my laptop,my phone and the tv then i jump from the window and i go to any hotel

i am bethany
i am bethany wrote:
2013-06-15 05:25:49 -0700

naw thanks

i am bethany
i am bethany wrote:
2013-06-15 05:24:43 -0700

like how does he punish you?

-TheHunterGames-
-TheHunterGames- wrote:
2013-06-15 05:24:41 -0700

No problem c:. I'd hate seeing a pretty girl suffer c;

steveisbored
steveisbored wrote:
2013-06-15 05:23:04 -0700

he always punish me

i am bethany
i am bethany wrote:
2013-06-15 05:18:35 -0700

why do u hate your dad?

i am bethany
i am bethany wrote:
2013-06-15 05:18:19 -0700

thanksBig Grin

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_father micro
Father’s Day is fast approaching. Check out Kidzworld’s list of movies that celebrate dads everyw...
Micro_time with dad-micro
Father’s Day is just around the corner, but finding a present to perfectly fit your fantastic fat...
Micro_dad_micro
Check out these fun and healthy activities you can do with your dad on Father's Day! Show your da...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: True, but what will these cells become? Is there any question at all that it will become anything other than a human being?     There is. There's a good chance that it'll be a miscarriage, or that there will have been a problem with DNA replication or that the cells never actually become a functional human being. If the human body can and does perform abortions on its own because it can tell there's something wrong with the fetus why can't we do it ourselves? According to a CDC study, out of ~6.6 million pregnancies, ~1.2 million resulted in fetal loss, not counting induced abortions. There were only ~4.2 million live births. So, while it is much more likely that you'll have a health, human being, there's a non-negligible chance you won't even have a baby.  If the body needs to do it, than that is the job of the body. If the body does not do it naturally, then there is usually because there is no need for it. If there is no need for it, why do it? Simple...
reply less than a minute
alexiarina123
alexiarina123 posted in Debating:
Well...yeah.....because really and truly abortion is like murduring a baby.Abortion is against life. Butet me know what are your veiws and opinions are on this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:True, but what will these cells become? Is there any question at all that it will become anything other than a human being?   There is. There's a good chance that it'll be a miscarriage, or that there will have been a problem with DNA replication or that the cells never actually become a functional human being. If the human body can and does perform abortions on its own because it can tell there's something wrong with the fetus why can't we do it ourselves? According to a CDC study, out of ~6.6 million pregnancies, ~1.2 million resulted in fetal loss, not counting induced abortions. There were only ~4.2 million live births. So, while it is much more likely that you'll have a health, human being, there's a non-negligible chance you won't even have a baby.
alexiarina123