Comments

iCarly TV Show Facts

iCarly is Nick's new tech-savy show that combines scripted acting and viewer-submitted content. We've got the low down right her! Back to Article

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-11 16:24:08 -0700

this show ruined nickelodeon I hat it

jennifer renee
jennifer renee wrote:
2011-12-06 19:39:42 -0800

jordan taylor i think

jennifer renee
jennifer renee wrote:
2011-12-06 19:39:19 -0800

i have a pen palnamed somthing taylor

alina1589
alina1589 wrote:
2011-10-01 14:47:33 -0700

love taylor lautner

JustinBieberTwinSis
JustinBieberTwinSis wrote:
2011-09-30 11:42:53 -0700

ikr!

katy10katy10
katy10katy10 wrote:
2011-09-30 11:18:10 -0700

seddie rocks iam icarlys bigest fan

Chance4Life
Chance4Life wrote:
2011-09-25 20:59:36 -0700

SEDDIE !!

IceCreamLol
IceCreamLol wrote:
2011-08-19 16:03:20 -0700

seddie rox creddie is cruddy!!!

Lina Grozdanovska
Lina Grozdanovska wrote:
2011-07-01 09:23:04 -0700

I Love iCarly !!! BTW those quotes were AWESOME !!!

Ana-Mae
Ana-Mae wrote:
2011-06-30 21:02:59 -0700

Hahahah! I love those quotes. smile

Nicole908
Nicole908 wrote:
2011-06-30 09:50:08 -0700

hey i love icarly i love seddie!!

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-05-29 14:01:36 -0700

I LOVE ICarly

dc_11
dc_11 wrote:
2011-04-03 06:09:52 -0700

i love sam and i carly

selena gomez biggest fan1
selena gomez biggest fan1 wrote:
2011-04-02 12:50:32 -0700

am thats shows biggest fan! i love it!

bieberlover98
bieberlover98 wrote:
2011-03-09 05:21:27 -0800

I love i Carly!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll4

Do You Have a Blog? Vote!

• Yeah! I have my very own internet blog.
  • Does posting on the KW boards count?
  • No way, I keep a diary instead.
  • Um, what's a blog?

Micro_miranda-mciro
Pretty, dark-haired teen actress Miranda Cosgrove, who stars in the popular Nick series iCarly, a...
Micro_carly_micro
Some pretty deep iCarly questions: Is Carly falling in love with Freddie? Will Sam quit the web s...
Starring in iCarly, Miranda Cosgrove is one of Nickelodeon’s rising stars. Plus, she can s...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11