Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Get Creative at Breakfast!

Tired of eating toast every single morning? Check out these fun and creative ways to jazz up the most important meal of the day! Back to Article

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-06-26 11:53:02 -0700

How about Waffles with confectionary sugar and Hershey's Chocolate Chunks in the waffles. I've made it before very tasty!

girlsrocksomuch#2

jewellynn00 wrote:
2013-04-12 07:06:23 -0700

LOVE ITTTTTTTTT

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-04-11 16:34:55 -0700

only really eat on the weekends

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-11 15:59:24 -0700

lol i dont eat breakfast only on weekends

ZACK MCGARRY

lani78 wrote:
2012-02-19 09:51:49 -0800

Yum

asiah123
asiah123 wrote:
2010-04-22 10:09:00 -0700

the pizza part sounds good!

Poll

What's Your Fave Breakfast?

• Pop-Tarts and a glass of milk.
  • A bowl of cereal and some fruit.
  • Toast with peanut butter and jam.
  • Waffles with lots of syrup!

Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_glee micro
Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes!
Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your c...
Micro_bowl-of-fruit-micro
It's important to eat breakfast, but lots of peeps don't have time to make nutritious meals. So h...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day