Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like This Boy, But Other Girls Like Him Too

I like this boy in my class, but there are three other girls who are my friends and they like him too! Back to Article

EmilyLikesNutella(:
EmilyLikesNutella(: wrote:
2013-03-18 03:04:35 -0700

My Best Friend Is My Crush He's A Guy Tho Lol And My Friends All Have A Crush On Him ._. Which Sucks! Big Tim Considering I Like Him .~. But I Respect My Friends So I'll Get Over Him Sometime

Swifties
Swifties wrote:
2013-03-17 23:56:56 -0700

Oh man this is like my ex

xglitterstar1
xglitterstar1 wrote:
2013-03-17 21:28:10 -0700

lol who belive this crap

deathsson

JoJo swagg 1000 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:25:07 -0700

Deyjah shut up dang!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:23:27 -0700

Lol nice listening to music!

OBEY_Deyjah
OBEY_Deyjah wrote:
2013-03-17 19:22:06 -0700

This all about you when you at school Jovante!!!

Ilovezayneandharry
Ilovezayneandharry wrote:
2013-03-17 19:17:58 -0700

Listening to music

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:16:36 -0700

Ur pretty Abby!!! No rainbows though!!! And what are ALL of u doing??

Ilovezayneandharry
Ilovezayneandharry wrote:
2013-03-17 19:14:37 -0700

??

OmgItsAbby
OmgItsAbby wrote:
2013-03-17 19:12:23 -0700

Hey wats up im ugly abby

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:11:42 -0700

Whoops brain fart??? What I the world clueless ...hey Abby and zayn lover!!!

Ilovezayneandharry
Ilovezayneandharry wrote:
2013-03-17 19:09:50 -0700

Hi

Clueless
Clueless wrote:
2013-03-17 19:07:42 -0700

Lol whoops brain fart

OmgItsAbby
OmgItsAbby wrote:
2013-03-17 19:07:38 -0700

Heyy
im ugly abby here to save the day lol im boredBig Grin

Ilovezayneandharry
Ilovezayneandharry wrote:
2013-03-17 19:07:16 -0700

Hi people

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:06:50 -0700

Lmbo clueless tht big fight me and him had a u don't remember ??!!

Clueless
Clueless wrote:
2013-03-17 19:01:26 -0700

Who's ur ex again

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-17 18:57:35 -0700

Clueless I bet she is a good mommy!!! And James ur right and I think popcorn eater is bi too!! Js

Poll-4

Would You Tell a Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002