Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

J.K. Rowling Biography

J.K. Rowling is a popular writer thanks to her Harry Potter series. But, life wasn't always magical for Joanne Kathleen Rowling... Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

jessi999
jessi999 wrote:
2014-10-12 00:20:18 -0700

aww i love harry potter Big Grin

report
Seddie123
Seddie123 wrote:
2014-06-19 14:08:21 -0700

Huge fan of Harry Potter and did report on her for school. She rocks!

report
miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-06-01 16:49:13 -0700

this is my writing role model.truly amazing

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:47:24 -0700

exept me smile

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:47:07 -0700

read all the books at least 4 times, begging parents to let me see he 1s t movie Wink

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:46:32 -0700

r the movies good?

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:46:15 -0700

me 2

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:46:03 -0700

I

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:45:29 -0700

I

report
TanyaSparkle
TanyaSparkle wrote:
2013-09-21 00:45:41 -0700

they are brilliant!

report
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-07 01:12:30 -0700

I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter!

report
kback10
kback10 wrote:
2013-09-06 15:44:50 -0700

her book are the best

report
Gippi
Gippi wrote:
2013-09-06 10:23:01 -0700

i just love Harrypotter

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 07:21:50 -0700

Me haven't

report
jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-06 07:20:22 -0700

I love her books

report
mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-09-06 07:19:45 -0700

read all of the books AND saw all of the movies. lol me and my friends had a harry potter fanclub or...a spelling class lol I was the teacher i gathered information abt all the spells and taught one every monday. lol It was two yrs ago!! WOW! time pasts so fast! XD BTW i rly like J.K. Rowling. XD

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 07:10:55 -0700

Ve heard off her but I though it was a him cuz of th name

report
MilkyWay_Irina
MilkyWay_Irina wrote:
2013-09-06 06:27:15 -0700

I don’t like harry potter that much......

report
shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-03-24 20:32:32 -0700

read all books, hope to see all movies soon.

report
princewilliam
princewilliam wrote:
2012-03-28 16:16:37 -0700

i love harry potter watched every movie and read every book it is a classic

report
back to story
F1040687026531

Which NBC Star Promotes Reading?

  • Lisa Kudrow who plays Phoebe on Friends.
  • Eric McCormack who plays Will on Will and Grace.
  • Matthew Perry who plays Chandler on Friends.
  • Britney Snow who plays Meg on American Dreams.

related stories

Micro_deathly-hallows-ds-micro
Fight enemies, cast spells and destroy Voldemort’s Horcruxes in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hall...
Micro_harrypotter7-micro
The beginning of the end is upon us. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is now in theatr...
Micro_micro lego harry potter screenshot18
Revisit Harry Potter's earlier years as you play with LEGO! See how well built this game is in ou...
JK Rowling’s final Harry Potter novel has arrived and it’s the final showdown between the Boy Who...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour