Comments

What's Wrong With You?

Do you ever crave chocolate, particularly when you're sad? Feelin' mad at the world? Can't figure out why you want to cry over the craziest stuff? Check it out - Dr. Janet's got the answers. Back to Article

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-25 08:23:33 -0700

it wuz alot wrong wit meh buht nt any more

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:39:48 -0700

its a good lesson!

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:37:35 -0700

nothing is wrong wit me is something wrong wit u?

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:35:26 -0700

What is this?

TeteCute
TeteCute wrote:
2012-07-12 10:36:03 -0700

I Always Crave Takis IDKY

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-12 06:32:29 -0700

@People who say this is boring

You guys are bakas! (Idiot in Japanese) You're judging the book by it's cover, which is NOT cool. You need to take the time and read it, because it is actually quite helpful, and atleast people are TRYING to get answers! You guys are being lazy retards, and aren't even taking the time to read.

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-12 05:58:09 -0700

I ALWAYS crave food. I mostly crave sweets, though..

vale0106
vale0106 wrote:
2012-07-12 01:42:20 -0700

hmmmmm,OK Asleep

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-07-12 00:40:14 -0700

Again, how do you even know that it's boring? You didn't even read it. And if it appears to be so stupid, then why are you even here?

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-07-12 00:39:08 -0700

The article's actually quite short and interesting.

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:34:29 -0700

the article it would be like tourture to me

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-12 00:34:08 -0700

Did Youu While Youu Talkinn Shidd

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:33:56 -0700

i wouldnt want to read anything that is BORING! like this article! and if i did read this it would be like tourture to me lol

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-12 00:33:35 -0700

So What I Didn't Read It All

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:31:53 -0700

@imuffin u actually r right i mean im even guility of not reading the whole thing

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:31:19 -0700

IMuffin we didnt read it cuz its boring

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-07-12 00:29:41 -0700

I bet the people saying negative things about this article didn't even read it. It's not a bad article, it's just the title or the picture that you're judging it by. It's actually quite helpful for people that feel that way.

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:29:08 -0700

lol

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:28:58 -0700

Lol this artical is sucha fail

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:27:17 -0700

Nobody cares about watever this thing is about cuz its boring

When I Feel Sad or Angry, I... ?

• Eat tons of chocolate.
  • Head straight for the gym and go crazy.
  • Hide in my room and listen to Nirvana.
  • Cry.

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay