Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

What's Wrong With You?

Do you ever crave chocolate, particularly when you're sad? Feelin' mad at the world? Can't figure out why you want to cry over the craziest stuff? Check it out - Dr. Janet's got the answers. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-25 08:23:33 -0700

it wuz alot wrong wit meh buht nt any more

report
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:39:48 -0700

its a good lesson!

report
brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:37:35 -0700

nothing is wrong wit me is something wrong wit u?

report
Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:35:26 -0700

What is this?

report
TeteCute
TeteCute wrote:
2012-07-12 10:36:03 -0700

I Always Crave Takis IDKY

report
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-12 06:32:29 -0700

@People who say this is boring

You guys are bakas! (Idiot in Japanese) You're judging the book by it's cover, which is NOT cool. You need to take the time and read it, because it is actually quite helpful, and atleast people are TRYING to get answers! You guys are being lazy retards, and aren't even taking the time to read.

report
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-12 05:58:09 -0700

I ALWAYS crave food. I mostly crave sweets, though..

report
vale0106
vale0106 wrote:
2012-07-12 01:42:20 -0700

hmmmmm,OK Asleep

report
iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-07-12 00:40:14 -0700

Again, how do you even know that it's boring? You didn't even read it. And if it appears to be so stupid, then why are you even here?

report
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-07-12 00:39:08 -0700

The article's actually quite short and interesting.

report
Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:34:29 -0700

the article it would be like tourture to me

report
His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-12 00:34:08 -0700

Did Youu While Youu Talkinn Shidd

report
Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:33:56 -0700

i wouldnt want to read anything that is BORING! like this article! and if i did read this it would be like tourture to me lol

report
His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-12 00:33:35 -0700

So What I Didn't Read It All

report
liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:31:53 -0700

@imuffin u actually r right i mean im even guility of not reading the whole thing

report
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:31:19 -0700

IMuffin we didnt read it cuz its boring

report
iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-07-12 00:29:41 -0700

I bet the people saying negative things about this article didn't even read it. It's not a bad article, it's just the title or the picture that you're judging it by. It's actually quite helpful for people that feel that way.

report
Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:29:08 -0700

lol

report
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:28:58 -0700

Lol this artical is sucha fail

report
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:27:17 -0700

Nobody cares about watever this thing is about cuz its boring

report
back to story
F993753835250

When I Feel Sad or Angry, I... ?

  • Eat tons of chocolate.
  • Head straight for the gym and go crazy.
  • Hide in my room and listen to Nirvana.
  • Cry.

related stories

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes