Comments

What's Wrong With You?

Do you ever crave chocolate, particularly when you're sad? Feelin' mad at the world? Can't figure out why you want to cry over the craziest stuff? Check it out - Dr. Janet's got the answers. Back to Article

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-25 08:23:33 -0700

it wuz alot wrong wit meh buht nt any more

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:39:48 -0700

its a good lesson!

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:37:35 -0700

nothing is wrong wit me is something wrong wit u?

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:35:26 -0700

What is this?

TeteCute
TeteCute wrote:
2012-07-12 10:36:03 -0700

I Always Crave Takis IDKY

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-12 06:32:29 -0700

@People who say this is boring

You guys are bakas! (Idiot in Japanese) You're judging the book by it's cover, which is NOT cool. You need to take the time and read it, because it is actually quite helpful, and atleast people are TRYING to get answers! You guys are being lazy retards, and aren't even taking the time to read.

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-12 05:58:09 -0700

I ALWAYS crave food. I mostly crave sweets, though..

vale0106
vale0106 wrote:
2012-07-12 01:42:20 -0700

hmmmmm,OK Asleep

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-07-12 00:40:14 -0700

Again, how do you even know that it's boring? You didn't even read it. And if it appears to be so stupid, then why are you even here?

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-07-12 00:39:08 -0700

The article's actually quite short and interesting.

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:34:29 -0700

the article it would be like tourture to me

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-12 00:34:08 -0700

Did Youu While Youu Talkinn Shidd

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:33:56 -0700

i wouldnt want to read anything that is BORING! like this article! and if i did read this it would be like tourture to me lol

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-12 00:33:35 -0700

So What I Didn't Read It All

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:31:53 -0700

@imuffin u actually r right i mean im even guility of not reading the whole thing

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:31:19 -0700

IMuffin we didnt read it cuz its boring

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-07-12 00:29:41 -0700

I bet the people saying negative things about this article didn't even read it. It's not a bad article, it's just the title or the picture that you're judging it by. It's actually quite helpful for people that feel that way.

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-12 00:29:08 -0700

lol

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:28:58 -0700

Lol this artical is sucha fail

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:27:17 -0700

Nobody cares about watever this thing is about cuz its boring

When I Feel Sad or Angry, I... ?

• Eat tons of chocolate.
  • Head straight for the gym and go crazy.
  • Hide in my room and listen to Nirvana.
  • Cry.

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.