Kw-logo-smaller

THE LATEST:

DEGRASSI

Posted about 3 years ago by darkskin12
darkskin12
DAD IS CRAZY LIVING WITH HIS FRIEAND BUT DRINKING BEER THINKING ABOUT HIS WIFE
0 comments read more

what i think about fasion

Posted about 3 years ago by crazycrystalheart109
crazycrystalheart109
i think the latest fasion is like gothic and/or emo. im sooooo happy abot that because i love those styles! black and leopard ...
1 comment read more

I'm back!

Posted about 3 years ago by justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21
Yep I am back from Nags Head! It was so fun! We went to the beach & the indoor pool! Day 1: We got to Nags Head went to so...
0 comments read more

Mindless Behavior

Posted about 3 years ago by miss.cece
miss.cece
If yu luv Mindless Behavior, put a comment on y yu luv them.
8 comments read more

My PeRsInAlItY aNd MY LiFe

Posted about 3 years ago by caitedid12
caitedid12
first of all im looking 4 a bf im single so yea. i do gymnastics offline. one time i was on my laptop 4 15 1/2 hours .my favor...
0 comments read more

kidzworld

Posted about 3 years ago by cutefacelency
cutefacelency
omg i love this site it rule you can talk to your friends while your not together you can play games and make new friends i cra...
0 comments read more

my foot hurts

Posted about 3 years ago by cutefacelency
cutefacelency
omg omg omg im goin to cry my foot hurts i just got my hard cast it hurt like crazy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
0 comments read more

Monday Morning

Posted about 3 years ago by XMaximumX
XMaximumX
Hey guys: Quick Q for ya? Ever been woken up with a peace of bacon brutally hitting your face? I DID! :D Officially the best wa...
1 comment read more

justinnnn bieber

Posted about 3 years ago by lilmissdrama02
lilmissdrama02
i sooo have bieber fever and 5% of the world hate jb and the other 95% love himmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment read more

skool

Posted about 3 years ago by maejoe123
maejoe123
i think dat skool should only be for people in elementary skool thats watt i think
1 comment read more

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!