Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Can someone help, please

Posted By:
sLy GuY-l Lock
sLy GuY-l
StarStarStar
Well there is this girl at the place I volentere at and she''s realy flirtatous.I like her and I think shexnbspxlikes me.xnbspxShe''ll lay her legs accros mine when we''re sitting on the couchxat the volentere place). She asks me for help alot and it seams like she''ll play hard to get. She also does random things like she wrung a washcloth over my head then giggled.She hasn''t been there lately but we''ve been keeping in contact through email. She''ll call me sweety and worry about me.xnbspxShe recently gave me her #, should I call or play hard to get right back. I guess what I''m getting at is does she like me back and if so should I call her.I would appericiate any help, thank you.

hows it going guys and galls-sports rock and so does art and everthing elese. there''s not enogh hours in the day. Wow why dose my avitar look like me ,without the hat,creepy.

Why is it that people don''t like popular things so much because they strive for individuality, when they should like what they like and be proud of it.

Can someone help, please

Posted By:
sLy GuY-l Lock
sLy GuY-l
StarStarStar
Sorry people dont know what happend. It keeps happening though so just take out the xnbspx or what ever it sayed.

hows it going guys and galls-sports rock and so does art and everthing elese. there''s not enogh hours in the day. Wow why dose my avitar look like me ,without the hat,creepy.

Why is it that people don''t like popular things so much because they strive for individuality, when they should like what they like and be proud of it.

Can someone help, please

Posted By:
Summer_Chick_355241 Lock
Summer_Chick_355241
StarStarStarStar
Call her. DOY. Gosh..How stupid are you? *sigh* Boys..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~**Christy**~~

FrIeNdS aRe FoReVeR
bOyS aRe WhAtEvEr!!!!

Friends
Ally
Steph
Gwathie
Gigi
Erin
Keith
Licia

Can someone help, please

Posted By:
sLy GuY-l Lock
sLy GuY-l
StarStarStar
Sorry summer chick I kinda new at this. Well anyways thanks for the help and the insult, Iappciate themxI''m only beening half sarcastic)

Can someone help, please

Posted By:
sLy GuY-l Lock
sLy GuY-l
StarStarStar
Just wring this so it will go 2 page 1 and someone will actualy see it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Hello

latest videos