Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

It's Over Now, Status Quo, The Coolest Girl - Starkid

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
The three top Starkid songs that I can connect with. It's Over Now - Little White Lie - Elona Finlay, Chris Allen There it goes, another one is gone Another try, another one is wrong Where to go? What is there to say here? No one knows, I’ve never really felt Good about the hand that I’ve been dealt What kind of game is this anyway… here? I want to make a statement ‘bout the pictures and their awful placement I want everyone to see it too I try to be someone but I don’t know how I don’t know how I try to be the one but it’s over now It’s over now I can see the loneliness in you I know it well and Everybody’s got it too It’s funny how I know I’m not alone here That’s how it seems But when I’m walking through the halls Everyone has reinforced their walls It’s no one’s fault that the vision ain’t at all clear I don’t know what is worse than Feelin’ like you’re not a person I want everyone to sing along I try to be someone but I don’t know how I don’t know how I try to be the one but it’s over now It’s over All I ever wanted was to reach out (Reach out) And have somebody take my hand (someone take my hand)  All I’ve ever gotten was locked out (Locked out) Nobody would ever understand I try to be someone but I don’t know how I don’t know how I try to be the one but it’s over now It’s over I try to be someone but I don’t know how I don’t know how I try to be the one but it’s over now It’s over It’s over now It’s over Now Status Quo -  Joey Richter It starts with not questioning the answers And giving up before you've begun It locks all the doors Increases the pressure And in a flash Your time is up before it's done And you won't know how it can feel To feel at all So I say no to status quo Who wants to be like the rest And deny the best that I'm meant for I will show the status quo Who wants to be normal I'll never conform I will be content to resent the status quo I'll kick down the walls around me They don't know how strong I am I'm not defined by boundaries They will never understand I'm so much more Than status quo Who cares about being another pipe dreamer Stuck on the bottom floor And I know It's time to go So maybe I've gotten everything that I wanted But I think that I might have made it so When I said no, no, no To status quo Cause I am a starship ranger I'm gonna do everything I can To always be a starship ranger Cause it's everything It's everything I am The Coolest Girl - Bonnie Gruesen All my dreams I'm chasing after, they don't mean all this laughter... I take a grain of salt, stiff upper lip. It's not their fault I'm not as hip. Wake up kid, you know you're more than this... I'm the smartest person that I've ever met. So why do I allow myself to possibly forget: There's so much I know how to do, so much more than all of you. The only thing I wish I knew was how to make them see the girl that I can be.... I am the coolest girl in the whole wide world I know it but can't show it at all. I am sick and tired of low, not higher places, where I should belong. It's about time I proved them wrong... Give me a shot to show what I've got! I'm a hell of a whole lot more than this frizzy hair, these frumpy clothes I wear, though I rock 'em like nobody you've seen before 'Cause I am the coolest girl in the whole wide world I know it below it all. I am done with losin', on with choosin' the coolest girl on the face of the planet, the coolest b**** on earth, goddammit! The coolest chick you've ever seen or heard! So you can try to bring me down, but sorry guys, I'm stickin' around! I've thought about it, and I've found that I am the coolest girl! ... Yeah!

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

It's Over Now, Status Quo, The Coolest Girl - Starkid

Posted By:
lunalove7
lunalove7
Star
You have a great taste in musicsmile

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

The What Did You do Last Game

latest videos