Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

'Punk Goes Pop' is a terrible and unimaginative series. It's also misleadingly titled, it should be called 'Pop-Punk Loses Whatever Shred of Punk it has Left, Becomes an Even More Commercial Product and Covers Songs From Whichever Top10 Singles Chart They Want.' But unfortunately Windows has a character limit, so that won't happen.

The point of punk goes pop is for teens and other young adults to enjoy popular songs that are more their style. None of the fans really care about the money, most of us just steal it off the internet for free. Its just a fun album that pop-punk bands put out. Some of the bands don't even get paid they do the cover just to have fun. Just cause you make music doesn't mean you are always after money. 

Oh, so the bands don't get paid for covering the songs? Well in that case, it's still terrible and a mockery to anything that's Punk.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

'Punk Goes Pop' is a terrible and unimaginative series. It's also misleadingly titled, it should be called 'Pop-Punk Loses Whatever Shred of Punk it has Left, Becomes an Even More Commercial Product and Covers Songs From Whichever Top10 Singles Chart They Want.' But unfortunately Windows has a character limit, so that won't happen.

The point of punk goes pop is for teens and other young adults to enjoy popular songs that are more their style. None of the fans really care about the money, most of us just steal it off the internet for free. Its just a fun album that pop-punk bands put out. Some of the bands don't even get paid they do the cover just to have fun. Just cause you make music doesn't mean you are always after money. 

Oh, so the bands don't get paid for covering the songs? Well in that case, it's still terrible and a mockery to anything that's Punk.

well thats your opinion not everybody else's 

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

That statement doesn't help anyone, you're merely observing the obvious.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

That statement doesn't help anyone, you're merely observing the obvious.

Cause i'm not trying to fight, I am a very passive aggressive person and think everyone and their opinion she be respected 

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

Cause i'm not trying to fight, I am a very passive aggressive person and think everyone and their opinion she be respected 

Even if you're not trying to fight (your words not mine), you could've easily used a different reply that would be contrary to his opinion, like how it empowers modern punk.

I am a very passive aggressive person

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Even if you're not trying to fight (your words not mine), you could've easily used a different reply that would be contrary to his opinion, like how it empowers modern punk.

I am a very passive aggressive person

I don't think that means what you think it means.

I know what I am. you're just looking for a fight and i'm not giving in. bye smile have a great day

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

I know what I am. you're just looking for a fight and i'm not giving in. bye smile have a great day

No really, you don't. You don't know what "passive-aggressive" means, and you don't understand how to be well-reasoned.

I'm looking for a decent answer from you, so you can actually express your viewpoint(s) in a coherent way.

Unfortunately you don't seem capable.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos