Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

Sofball More Difficult than Baseball

Posted By:
Troonye
Troonye
StarStarStarStar
In my complete opinion, softball takes much more skill than baseball. Sure, in baseball, the field is bigger, but the ball is smaller. That means it is much more easy to through. Look at a softball. 12 inches. Look at the forms of pitching. In baseball its practically an overhand through, but in softball, much technique is involved. Just my opinion. =>

I am...

Sofball More Difficult than Baseball

Posted By:
mohawkgirl21
mohawkgirl21
Star
There was a Sports Science episode once that said a softball was harder to hit because A) the pitcher is closer and depending on the pitcher, the ball can get to you faster than in Major League Baseball and B) the ball curves down in baseball (because the ball is released from higher) and it curves up in softball (because the ball is released from lower) so that makes it harder to hit.  I do agree, there is more technique in softball.  Plus, softball involves more strategy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Science From Moon

the name game

We the Kidz

latest videos