Kw-halloween-logo-small

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

Which one is difficult to play Softball or Baseball

Posted By:
sibunann
sibunann
StarStarStarStar
Their exactally the same its just softball has a bigger ball so i guess softball? 

Sibuna 4 ever
Fabina 4 ever
MIXER 4 LIFE!
U gotta love little mix
Watch your backs --A
My sock sings me songs when I'm lonely and need a friend
Bye haters kiss kiss ill see you later Bye haters it was very very very nice to meet you-Cher Lloyd swagger jagger
Gay marriage should be legal
and thats what you missed on Glee
--A

Posted By:
danae1444
danae1444
StarStarStar
Softball

Laugna-Acoma Hawks
2013 New Mexico State Basketball Champions

Posted By:
arual(:
arual(:
Star
I think they are both equally hard. Everyone says baseball is harder because they pitch faster. That is true, but what's harder to hit? A softball pitcher throwing in the upper 50's- low 60's mph from 43 feet, or a baseball pitcher throwing an average of 70-75 mph from about 60 feet?  (These are the averages for highschool level) Aren't they almost equally as fast considering a baseball has about 20 extra feet to travel? Keep in mind, softball pitchers throw from a windmill in fastpitch! I play softball, so I can say, it's not easy so don't say it is if you haven't tried! I'd like to see some of you try to play some tournament fastpitch, just saying. I love both softball and baseball though.

~~Laura

Posted By:
swanny3151
swanny3151
Star
I've played softball since I was in 2nd grade.  Believe me if you had to say what sport is more difficult out of softball and baseball.  It would be the smartest to say baseball. even though I'm a girl I've played baseball on a team. It is way harder than softball. I've had plenty of experience  playing both sports.  Playing baseball with all boys then having all my friends think I'm only playing baseball to get attention from boys and then there's softball.  Playing softball this year I broke my ankle (BAD) so I don't get to play softball this summer or summer basketball or volleyball when school starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Type your Username with your head

WHAT'S YR FAV FOOD???

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

latest videos