Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Posted By:
beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl
StarStarStarStar
I was in Chicago to usally visit my family.We had enough money to buy tickets to watch the Chicago. Cubs at Wrigely field.Well we went inside the staidum and went over to get my first timer cirtifercate and went to find our seats.My mom,dad,and I are waiting for the game to start but then the field people starting to put a large tarp over the field.Then behind us we saw dark clouds so it about to rain .The game is supose to start 1:20pm,but it started raining a light drizzel and we were sitting under a edge where big drops of rain started pouring on top of us and getting soaking wet.Then it started raining really hard and you could actully see wind blowing the rain and I mean it was very,very windy.Well the storm got really serouis so we went downstaris and it was packed!Then they closed the womens restrooms was flooded and the drain pipe started water comimg otu and almost flooded the floor.That was the most dangerous storm amd was the longest rain delay 4 to 5 hours!So fun for a first day

'Buy my shirts'

-ImmortalHDfilms

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStarStar
I went twice and to be an very historcal staduim in Mlb it was very boring and the cubs only won 1 game out of 2. Cubs r weak GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,"In Life your faced with two decisions. You can either die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain". - Anonymous

1000 Post at 6:06am on 4-5-15

Life is like a yoyo once u think your up you end up right back down again-Anonymous

For me it's All-Of-The-Above 

Posted By:
monye bing
monye bing
Star
cool

play online games

latest forum posts

Ease up on the filter??

girls r more intelligents than boys

The one who says cutie pie wins!

girls r more intelligents than boys