Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

A day at Chicago's Wrigely field

Posted By:
beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl
StarStarStarStar
I was in Chicago to usally visit my family.We had enough money to buy tickets to watch the Chicago. Cubs at Wrigely field.Well we went inside the staidum and went over to get my first timer cirtifercate and went to find our seats.My mom,dad,and I are waiting for the game to start but then the field people starting to put a large tarp over the field.Then behind us we saw dark clouds so it about to rain .The game is supose to start 1:20pm,but it started raining a light drizzel and we were sitting under a edge where big drops of rain started pouring on top of us and getting soaking wet.Then it started raining really hard and you could actully see wind blowing the rain and I mean it was very,very windy.Well the storm got really serouis so we went downstaris and it was packed!Then they closed the womens restrooms was flooded and the drain pipe started water comimg otu and almost flooded the floor.That was the most dangerous storm amd was the longest rain delay 4 to 5 hours!So fun for a first day

'Buy my shirts'

-ImmortalHDfilms

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar
I went twice and to be an very historcal staduim in Mlb it was very boring and the cubs only won 1 game out of 2. Cubs r weak GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.- Lupa Fiasco

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

Posted By:
monye bing
monye bing
Star
cool

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos