nbaman
Star
Only the coolest nba stuff to blog up

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
nbaman
nbaman
Star
Hello this is my first actual blog that works on kidz world. The first matchup I am going to do is Tracy McGrady vs. Dwayne Wade. These two nba players have very similar styles. Dwayne Wade does more atacking the basket moves, as Tracy does close and mid range jumpers. They can both score well, along with being ok rebounders. Dwayne Wade has the hothand in assists. But McGrady can shoopt far range jumpers. They have great steals for big plays.Wade is a good blocker for shots just about anywere.Dwayne is a field goal person too. Wade can shoot free throws better also. Wade is the better player.

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
nbaman
nbaman
Star
Hello it`s me again! This new match up is Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James. Well Kobe has the same hot hand as LeBron , But LeBron is slightly better in rebounding. These two dominant players are very fast and they have alot of quick but efficent ways to get to the hoop. Kobe is a play maker and used to only think of plays for himself. But James was a star like Kobe and he was almost automatically passed to for every play. Bryant can make long ,short and mid ranged shots slightly better than LeBron can. LeBron can steal the ball just as well as Kobe Bryant. But Bryant can not block the ball as well as LeBron. James is ahead in field goals but Kobe has way better free throws. Of of expierience Kobe wins.

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
nbaman
nbaman
Star
Hi this is NBAman speaking I`m back! This match-up is with Richard Hamilton and Caron Butler. These 2 players have a very good jumper out-range ,close-range and mid-range and far-range. Caron has his own plays to make shots, as Ricard has to have someone to make a lpay for him to shoot. If you want a fast guard that you can pass the ball to to take a good shot you would need Hamilton if you wan`t someone who can hustle down the court do what he has to do to bring a shot up I would pick Butler. The NBA is a fast league so I would wan`t actually both but out of this option Richard.

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
EthanM11 Lock
EthanM11
StarStarStar
bryant vs lebron james, or S oneal vs marcus banks or damon jones vs brevin knight

Gosh,Gosh,Gosh!!

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
nbaman
nbaman
Star
Man u dont know wat u r doin man i got the match ups dont tell me wat 2 do

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
TyLeR23
TyLeR23
Star
For the matchups u gave us, the best are.........Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, and Richard Hamilton

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
da1uLuv3
da1uLuv3
Star
well i got c billiups vs cp3 , jr smith vs stojakavic and melo vs david west.

NBA Matchups

Posted By:
da1uLuv3
da1uLuv3
Star
the nuggets got da hornets for da 1st round so i blogged up about dat. ill post mre if the adv

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

awnser the question the person above you asks