Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Basketball
If you are a fan, then you have an opinion. Let's hear it

WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5178

"PastorYeates" wrote:

I just want to set the record straight here. If we are speaking scientifically, women generally have more brittle bones than men which DOES make them more prone to bone injuries such as fractures and breaks. Also, girls IN GENERAL build muscle slower and to a lesser extent than boys. This much has been proven as fact. so if a girl says she doesn't want to play basketball with boys because she's afraid of getting hurt, well I'd say she probably knows what she's talking about and people should simply respect where she's coming from and not make a big deal out of it. If we were to look at it historically and socially, girls are and almost always have been generally more nurturing and sympathetic than men. I t also point out that only recently in all of human history has the role of men and women been able to be reversed. Although, after the Feminist movement in the late 20th century, many women returned to their age old role as caretakers (ie stay-at-home-moms). Psychologically, girls are more emotional while guys are more physical. Also, it's important to note that MOST female pro-athletes use MALE hormones to boost their physical performance, as female hormones such as estrogen have the opposite effect. These are the facts, make of them what you will.
What are you even trying to say?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
emogamergirl
emogamergirl
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 260
idk but it really is annoying 

WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
No everyone is better. No one is useless. 


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
TheeDopestt:} Lock
TheeDopestt:}
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
cuz dey stupihdd ( : thts mii answerr

FREAKIEST GIRL EVA.... DNT GET IT TWISTED


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"PastorYeates" wrote:

I just want to set the record straight here. If we are speaking scientifically, women generally have more brittle bones than men which DOES make them more prone to bone injuries such as fractures and breaks. Also, girls IN GENERAL build muscle slower and to a lesser extent than boys. This much has been proven as fact. so if a girl says she doesn't want to play basketball with boys because she's afraid of getting hurt, well I'd say she probably knows what she's talking about and people should simply respect where she's coming from and not make a big deal out of it. If we were to look at it historically and socially, girls are and almost always have been generally more nurturing and sympathetic than men. I t also point out that only recently in all of human history has the role of men and women been able to be reversed. Although, after the Feminist movement in the late 20th century, many women returned to their age old role as caretakers (ie stay-at-home-moms). Psychologically, girls are more emotional while guys are more physical. Also, it's important to note that MOST female pro-athletes use MALE hormones to boost their physical performance, as female hormones such as estrogen have the opposite effect. These are the facts, make of them what you will.
What are you even trying to say?
Why don't you read it -.- He makes a good poit=nt.


Left.


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 352
 cuz they is all weirdos and dummys with a brain the size all a raison


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"ANNALUV" wrote:

I dont think that guys r any better then girls in basketball and i dont think just because guys are guys they can tell girls there better then them well you know what i have to say to that there not better they are much worse and we girls can play basketball in high heels in high heels and they cant so beat that boys! hey if your a girl our a guy you can have an oppion on guys so go ahead guys and girls respod but guys just remember girls will always be better then guys in baskeetball and dont you forget that!
Heck nah, I cant even RUN in heals o.e.....

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"kaylena" wrote:

cuz they is all weirdos and dummys with a brain the size all a raison
HEY! If they're dummys why are you in love with one? Btw my brothers ARENT dummys or weirdos.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ANNALUV" wrote:

I dont think that guys r any better then girls in basketball and i dont think just because guys are guys they can tell girls there better then them well you know what i have to say to that there not better they are much worse and we girls can play basketball in high heels in high heels and they cant so beat that boys! hey if your a girl our a guy you can have an oppion on guys so go ahead guys and girls respod but guys just remember girls will always be better then guys in baskeetball and dont you forget that!
Heck nah, I cant even RUN in heals o.e.....
Heals? What happened to trainers?


Left.


WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 352
 trainers? how about combats? they are comfy and flexible.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

Help for Newibe's

latest videos