×
Back left
Back right

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
i give it 3 1/2 or 4 1/2

I love soccer and all my friends even if i just meet u!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
0

gay and proud u don't like it then i'll shove a cactus down ur throat!
gay marriage should be leggilized! cuz i want to get married one day!
support gay rights then maybe i'll talk to u!!

if u had my other account added witch was
cute cudly pandabear then please re-add me on this account i will no longer be using that account


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:

0

how could you give john francis daley a zero

One.. two.. thr-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I'm Here Once Again" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:


0

how could you give john francis daley a zero

Because u have nothing there. ._.

~EMILY
gif


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:



"I'm Here Once Again" wrote:






"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:




0

how could you give john francis daley a zero


Because u have nothing there. ._.


Ha! I was pretty sure something was there. It must have not been accepted by the moderators yet.
By the way, I wasn't serious about my post.

I give your icon a 7.

One.. two.. thr-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I'm Here Once Again" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






"I'm Here Once Again" wrote:









"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






0

how could you give john francis daley a zero


Because u have nothing there. ._.


Ha! I was pretty sure something was there. It must have not been accepted by the moderators yet.
By the way, I wasn't serious about my post.

 

I give your icon a 7.


But do you know who that is? ~(O.o)~

~EMILY
gif


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1508

10/10

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
9

sweet dreams
photo


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
8

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
8

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity