Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Board Games
Passionate about board games? Talk about your favorite board games.

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar
this is another prolie gmae where you rat the profile above you anywhere from 1-10 so im just board and having a bad day Frown so there really arent no rules so any or everybody could join

my heart was taken by aaron and always will be AND OMG my dad bought me a laptop and a dsi wow and my mom is just wow i love all 6 of my sisters and just remember some day someway i just might be thinking of you in someway

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar
bump

my heart was taken by aaron and always will be AND OMG my dad bought me a laptop and a dsi wow and my mom is just wow i love all 6 of my sisters and just remember some day someway i just might be thinking of you in someway

rate the profile

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Good use of colours, 10/10 ! :3

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

rate the profile

Posted By:
Oswalnay
Oswalnay
StarStarStarStarStar

Music, comics, and computers RULE!

I love Apple Inc.!
iPads, iPods, iPhones and Macs all ROCK!

Save the Earth! ♲

Oh, and it drives me crazy when ppl typ lik di$, have bad grammar/spelling, or type in all caps LIKE THIS. A combo of them all is even worse.

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar
thanks

rate the profile

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
6.9 The colors are too bright and it's not very readable.[:

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar
bump it up

rate the profile

Posted By:
ray_ray_1999
ray_ray_1999
StarStarStarStar
ello

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal