Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Prussia from Hetalia vs Prussia itself-moved

Posted By:
LunaK
LunaK
StarStarStarStar
Okay, so my sister wanted to add a picture of a Prussia cosplayer in this literal all for fun report she wanted to do. I had no problem with helping her, but my dad had to argue the fact that anime was stupid and usually not right. You tell me!
Does the History match up?
Do all the relationships it had with countries (Not that detailed!) link to the ones in textbooks?
Are all the wars that happened in the anime happened in real life?

Hey, I try to tell him that the character is really just stereotypical Prussia, but he won't listen! Please, help me prove him wrong!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
*bursts out laughing*

Hey, I am a true Hetalian, but it's racist and some of the history is complicated and maybe even wrong.

EVERYTHING is stereotypical, so you're right there.

But it's just for fun and isn't meant to offend anyone ^^

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Your dad is wrong. The history does match up with Hetalia, it's just expressed differently. The wars did happen, that's why in ep. One , Germany says that it was whatever happened in '42. And yep, Germany and Japan were like best friends. XD That's one example of a relationship between two countries.

Posted By:
LunaK
LunaK
StarStarStarStar
It's horrible, because he simply doesn't understand that even though somethings are for fun, like Germany getting dirty magazines for a Christmas present (BEST EXAMPLE I CAN GIVE), all of the history matches up, it's just written slightly different to keep people entertained. It's not cool for him to say all this, he keeps calling me a ###### and won't get over it. -_-'

Posted By:
Gabbagabba
Gabbagabba
StarStarStarStar
you know Hetalia is the reason im so into reading world history books. and yes the wars really did happen. they might leave out a little, but the history is close.

Yesterday was history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift,
That is why it is called the Present

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

What is your favorite Pokemon?

How much battery has you got right now?

What is your favorite anime?

latest videos